BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked! Tostitos Scoops! Tortilla Chips: see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
kylie n.
talking rock
These scoops are always a hit at any party! They have the same great taste as the other ones and these are actually baked! Couldn't be any happier with finding the baked ones also another great scoop to try is the organic! Anything you get would be great!
Zoe G.
Rosedale, MD
Tostitos baked is my favorite. I love plain tortilla chips and this really took a huge turn. It’s great plain and not needed to be dipped. It’s cheap and easy to find in stores. I would recommend to my friends.
Jennifer L.
Johnson City
These are so good. I love the scooping action, and the fast is perfect for a lighter chip. These are less points on Weight Watchers so I say eat them up! I will continue to purchase this brand and product.
Sarah F.
I wish I knew what it was about these chips that are so addicting. Their flavor is amazing! I know that sounds strange because they are pIain.. but it’s true! With it without salsa, these are incredible!
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
Tostitos came out with the genius idea of “bowl” chips for salsa, and ever since - it’s a game changer. Perfect for parties where you don’t want people double-dipping. You have just enough chip to satisfy your taste palette while taking a bite-sized amount of salsa.

The whole grain chips make for a healthier choice, being that Tostitos are known for their salty taste. Overall, good snack.
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
I love the salty taste of these chips and the ease in scooping my salsa in the little cup.Less mess and you get double the enjoyment 1- The chip 2- the Salas makes for a tasty chip everytime.
Halley M.
Nebo, NC
I gave these a try due to their lower fat content. I would say they are definitely are nutritionally better than regular. However they are lacking a little in the salt department which is what normally hooks me with these chips. I found them at walmart and the price was great! Put some black bean and corn salsa on these and your ready to go!
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
It has been a while since I found a good tortilla chip for a chili cheese dip but these baked scoops are perfect.  This is my new go to for dipping chips.  The chips also stay fresh for awhile after being opened.  Not sure if that is a good thing or not but they always have a good crunch and a nice baked taste!
Amanda R.
East Bend, NC
We buy at least 2 bags, sometimes more, of Tostitos scoop chips each month. I like that they aren’t too salty. Chips and salsa is one of my go-to snacks and these scoop chips are perfect for that. We are use them for certain soups and dips. Would definitely recommend to others!
Chelsea A.
I am not a huge chip eater, and top of that I try to watch what I eat. I do enjoy these as a healthier option to use for salsa and guacamole. They also work really well in a taco salad. When having get togethers I dump these in a bowl and no one can tell they are baked!