Tostitos® Baked Scoops Tortilla Chips uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked! Tostitos Scoops! Tortilla Chips: see more...

jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles, CA
I really like these chips because they still taste as good as the regular Tostitos but not as greasy. I love the little bowl shape it comes in because you can make great little appetizers filled with so many different fillings. Last time I filled it with beans, cheese, and a dollop of sour cream and it tasted amazing.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
These are so good. I love the scooping action, and the fast is perfect for a lighter chip. These are less points on Weight Watchers so I say eat them up! I will continue to purchase this brand and product.
Sarah F.
I wish I knew what it was about these chips that are so addicting. Their flavor is amazing! I know that sounds strange because they are pIain.. but it’s true! With it without salsa, these are incredible!
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
Tostitos came out with the genius idea of “bowl” chips for salsa, and ever since - it’s a game changer. Perfect for parties where you don’t want people double-dipping. You have just enough chip to satisfy your taste palette while taking a bite-sized amount of salsa.

The whole grain chips make for a healthier choice, being that Tostitos are known for their salty taste. Overall, good snack.
Amanda R.
East Bend, NC
We buy at least 2 bags, sometimes more, of Tostitos scoop chips each month. I like that they aren’t too salty. Chips and salsa is one of my go-to snacks and these scoop chips are perfect for that. We are use them for certain soups and dips. Would definitely recommend to others!
kylie n.
talking rock
These scoops are always a hit at any party! They have the same great taste as the other ones and these are actually baked! Couldn't be any happier with finding the baked ones also another great scoop to try is the organic! Anything you get would be great!
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
I like to get Tostitos Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips when their is queso or salsa around. The bowl-like chip is perfect for dips that are more runny so I often am a repeat consumer of this brand. They also taste great and do go well for other dips.
William L.
Ooltewah, TN
Personally I absolutely love baked chips! Now you have baked traditional corn Tostitos! They are an amazing pairing for any salsa, dip, or cheese! You will not regret it! The premium price is worth every penny for a healthier and delicious alternative
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Granted that the Tostios Baked! Scoops Tortilla Chips were pretty tasty, I'm afraid the small of the bag left me kind of hungry for more, which is bad when at work.  I'd definitely would recommend buying the bigger bag for more hearty snacking.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
A great substitute for regular chips if you're trying to stay on the healthy side! Found these at Target and gave them a try! They still taste delicious with salsa or if you want you could add a little melted cheese and make some tast nachos 😍
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
What would be a great dip?
Nicole B.
Favorite dip with these chips?
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
Are these actually healthier than the whole grain Tostitos?
Jocelyn H.