Tostitos® Baked Scoops Tortilla Chips uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Baked! Tostitos Scoops! Tortilla Chips: see more...

Buy on Walmart*
jyun3214 Y.
Los Angeles , CA
I really like these chips because they still taste as good as the regular Tostitos but not as greasy. I love the little bowl shape it comes in because you can make great little appetizers filled with so many different fillings. Last time I filled it with beans, cheese, and a dollop of sour cream and it tasted amazing.
Jennifer L.
Gray, TN
These are so good. I love the scooping action, and the fast is perfect for a lighter chip. These are less points on Weight Watchers so I say eat them up! I will continue to purchase this brand and product.
Sarah F.
I wish I knew what it was about these chips that are so addicting. Their flavor is amazing! I know that sounds strange because they are pIain.. but it’s true! With it without salsa, these are incredible!
Erin K.
N Bellmore, NY
Tostitos came out with the genius idea of “bowl” chips for salsa, and ever since - it’s a game changer. Perfect for parties where you don’t want people double-dipping. You have just enough chip to satisfy your taste palette while taking a bite-sized amount of salsa.

The whole grain chips make for a healthier choice, being that Tostitos are known for their salty taste. Overall, good snack.
Ryan N.
Harrisonville, MO
It has been a while since I found a good tortilla chip for a chili cheese dip but these baked scoops are perfect.  This is my new go to for dipping chips.  The chips also stay fresh for awhile after being opened.  Not sure if that is a good thing or not but they always have a good crunch and a nice baked taste!
Alysia C.
Detroit
Always go for the scoops. They are so good and are great for easily getting any dip. My favorite is to make nachos with these. The meat fits perfectly inside and I do not worry about anything falling out when I eat. Great choice. They are never too salty which I find to be an issue with many tortilla chips.
Melissa O.
Lakeland, FL
Love tostitos and the scoops just makes it so much easier to pick up salsa.  Big fan of Tostitos brand products because they are always very fresh.  Sometimes a little salty but compared to other brands they are delicious.  Would recommend this product.
Amanda R.
East Bend, NC
We buy at least 2 bags, sometimes more, of Tostitos scoop chips each month. I like that they aren’t too salty. Chips and salsa is one of my go-to snacks and these scoop chips are perfect for that. We are use them for certain soups and dips. Would definitely recommend to others!
Chelsea A.
I am not a huge chip eater, and top of that I try to watch what I eat. I do enjoy these as a healthier option to use for salsa and guacamole. They also work really well in a taco salad. When having get togethers I dump these in a bowl and no one can tell they are baked!
Akansha T.
Great to make little taco cups for parties and gatherings. Only bad side is sometimes they come broken. But they taste great so who cares about a few broken chips. The are a bit more expensive than regular tortilla chips but they are a nice change and appetizer.
Estela I.
Los Angeles, CA
What would be a great dip?
Nicole B.
Favorite dip with these chips?
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
Are these actually healthier than the whole grain Tostitos?
Jocelyn H.