BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos®?? Brand Artisan Recipes?? Toasted Southwestern Spices Tortilla Chips.
New!
9 grain blend.
No MSG - no preservatives. No artificial flavors.
All natural.
Made with ingredients.
Delicious 9 grain blend.
100% natural ingredients. see more...

• What type of dip do you recommend that I can used? 3 Answers
  • Is this too salty?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these the cheapest? What goes good with them?1 Answers
Jennifer B.
I'm a messy eater (Don't judge me) and I have this amazing dip i got from a friend of mine! (It's totally delicious!) I love these scoops because not only do they taste good and go great with my homemade dip but they keep the dip on the chip and off my clothes! (Hooray! Messy eaters our problems are solved!)
Tiffany H.
Owens X Rds, AL
My whole world changed when Frito-Lay introduced the Tostitos Scoops chips. My husband likes runny salsa and I like the chunky salsa, so these chips are perfect for me to scoop up the yummiest bits of salsa!
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia , PA
These Tosrinos scoop chips are my hubby's favorite. He says they are the perfect chip for scooping. He is also a good fan of the taste. My sister stuffs these with cooked ground beef and cheese as an appetizer and my toddler likes these as candy cups. Everyone in my family likes this crunchy snack.
Tiffany C.
These are a great change from your regular circular shaped chip. They're so handy to have with salsa. You get a great amount of any dip/salsa you want without worrying about it falling off. I wouldn't really eat them without a dip, but they're unique and very useful.
Kelsey H.
My mom loves them. She uses them in dinner and for appetizers. She buys them literally every time she goes to the store. You don't have to worry about people double dipping with this chip!
Brooke H.
These chips are great! We use them all the time for salsa & homemade dips. They are affordable and a lot comes in the bag! They are the perfect size and hold a lot of dip. I love the crunchiness of this chip as well!
Wendy P.
Campton, KY
Love love love these. Taste great and are great for a snack plain or with dip. I am a repeat costumer. They are fresh and tasty. They go stale easily if not wrapped tight after opening. I recommend this product.
Terry O.
Two Rivers, WI
These hold up remarkably well in the bag so that you do indeed get an entire "scoop" to use in the dips they are designed for instead of a bunch of broken chips. Very good taste that doesn't overpower the dip you are serving and they taste great by themselves or along side some good block cheese.
Jessica L.
Windsor, MO
Tostitos chips are the absolute best!! Goes great with queso, salsa, and tacos!! These chips can be found at any convenience or grocery store. They are very affordable and tasty! A must have for your backyard bash!
Jennifer W.
Owensboro, KY
I use these every time we have tacos at home. I use them to make a kind of taco salad, only scooping up the meat, salsa, cheese, etc with them, instead of crushing them up. They taste great. I tried an off brand, and they did not taste the same. Tostitos are the best.
Tabitha B.
Detroit, MI
Are the Lime one's good have not try them yet?
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
What type of dip do you recommend that I can used?
Camille S.
Is this too salty?
Tami B.
New Hartford, CT
How long will take to make and can you make it without beans???
Trisha S.
Kewanee , IL
Are they good?? I haven't tried them!