3 colors available

BY TOSTITOS

TostitosĀ®?? Brand Artisan Recipes?? Toasted Southwestern Spices Tortilla Chips.
New!
9 grain blend.
No MSG - no preservatives. No artificial flavors.
All natural.
Made with ingredients.
Delicious 9 grain blend.
100% natural ingredients. see more...

• What type of dip do you recommend that I can used? 2 Answers
  • Is this too salty?2 Answers
  • Where can I find these the cheapest? What goes good with them?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Fort Pierce, FL
Tostitos are perfect for any party! They go with every possible and are always a hit. I love store brand but Tostitos is as good as it gets! Delicious, never stale, always yummy! Would recommend this flavor and all other flavors of Tostitos brand corn chips!
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
These chips are great! We use them all the time for salsa & homemade dips. They are affordable and a lot comes in the bag! They are the perfect size and hold a lot of dip. I love the crunchiness of this chip as well!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Windsor, MO
Tostitos chips are the absolute best!! Goes great with queso, salsa, and tacos!! These chips can be found at any convenience or grocery store. They are very affordable and tasty! A must have for your backyard bash!
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Campton, KY
Love love love these. Taste great and are great for a snack plain or with dip. I am a repeat costumer. They are fresh and tasty. They go stale easily if not wrapped tight after opening. I recommend this product.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Torrance, CA
Foodie Expert
These are so amazing with salsa you can't go wrong, you can have this plain but it still has that flavor
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
Perfect for any type of party, especially a BBQ. Always one of my faves and definitely a must have
Roz S.
Roz S.
Columbus, OH
The perfect scoop for the buffalo chicken dip! This is a necessary backyard BBQ essential.
April h.
April h.
Peoria, AZ
Best chips ever! They have a great taste and never last long on our house!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
I'm a messy eater (Don't judge me) and I have this amazing dip i got from a friend of mine! (It's totally delicious!) I love these scoops because not only do they taste good and go great with my homemade dip but they keep the dip on the chip and off my clothes! (Hooray! Messy eaters our problems are solved!)
keaora s.
keaora s.
Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
I love my scoops šŸ˜‹! Nice and crispy and I get to load every chip with all the yummy salsa I want! No more chips breaking in my dip thanks to tostitos scoops!
Tabitha B.
Tabitha B.
Detroit, MI
Are the Lime one's good have not try them yet?
Janita T.
Janita T.
Jersey City, NJ
What type of dip do you recommend that I can used?
Camille S.
Camille S.
Is this too salty?
Katelin B.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
What is your favorite brand of Tostitos tortilla chips?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Does anyone eat these without a kind of dip? Do you use them for anything unique?