Tostitos®  Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Flavored

Tostitos® Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Flavored

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Tortilla Chips: Delicious 9 grain blend Whole grain stamp: 8 grams or more per serving No artificial flavors No artificial preservatives see more...

Tostitos®  Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Flavored
Tostitos® Artisan Recipes Roasted Garlic & Black Bean Flavored
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Wow! What a flavor! These are so very good, especially with queso cheese sauce! I loved the robust flavor of the roasted garlic and black beans and excellent on the salt content, not too much but just enough! Great crunchy texture and will be a splash at your next party!
Erica S.
Lithia Springs
These chips were yummy. I wished I would have toned down on my salsa. The chips are so flavorful you dont need flavored salsa too. It was too much garlic flavor with the garlic salsa. However I would definately add these to my lists of snacks. It's worth the buy.
Crystal K.
Tostitos artisan recipe garlic & black bean is so good! They're tastier than normal chips. The taste is incredible. I love using these chips with any dip. They add such a nice added flavor to accentuate the dip. Highly recommend.
Gina G.
Farmingdale, NY
These were so amazing! I wish they still sold these in stores. My ex-fiance always used to eat these and my kids love them too. We haven't been able to find them in about a year though.
Tresa K.
Park Falls
This product is like no other in flavor!!! It’s amazing and with the black beans in it it is actually a bit more nutritious than most chips!!! I would strongly recommend this tasty snack!! DELICIOUS SNACK
Jamesa J.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
The name of this almost deterred me from buy this product however, when I tasted them I was so glad I did. Great flavor! The roasted garlic flavor of these is great.
Tameka A.
Dudley
This is absolutely wonderful product. This product can be served with dips or eating alone. I have purchased this item numerous times and will continue to purchase it in the future
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
These chips are amazing twist to the original Tostitos. They have a rich flavor full of garlic and the black bean is a mild undertone, but still adds a great hint of flavor to the overall experience. These chips are affordable and delicious, without a doubt! Would definitely recommend to someone looking to try something new, lacking dip or salsa, or would just want a little extra flavor to their snack!
Nicole B.
Bastrop, TX
These chips taste so good! I love to pair it with magno salsa and pico.!  I enjoy these chips. The flavor is soo good exciting my tastebuds with every bite! I love the black bean taste in the chip. They taste healthy and mixes well with everything!
Kenya E.
I love these chips!! My only issue is that they are no where to be found in my area. I first found them in a large size at my Sams Club. I was a little apprehensive when I saw the bean part. I was so surprised!! We stocked up on them!! They were so delicious. The garlic and black bean flavor was amazing!!!! The seasoning mix is just right! Please bring them back to all the stores!