BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite accompaniment for these chips?1 Answers
Josué A.
San Diego
I absolutely love this product it's affordable the quality is there and I'm so happy that I can get it just about anywhere. This company always leaves me very impressed!

Emily J.
Rensselaer, NY
These chips are amazing! Anyone that has not tried them must! I use to purchase the original scoops chips but these happened to be on sale one day. The flavor of the chips makes any dip seem 10x better, especially homemade salsa! I like to crunch them up and add the to a taco salad! I will continue to purchase these!
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
Favorite Tostitos ever, they go so well with the red salsa from Tostitos or even the cheese, I love how affordable and delicious this are, cheap and delicious? Can’t get any better than that, I love them for get together with family and friends.
Amanda V.
Loxahatchee, FL
These unique chips have a good flavor that isn't to powerful, although the flavor may be on the light side and would like to have more of the flavor on the chip, that's just me. The store I shop at doesn't carry these often or they are sold out so when I see them I make sure to grab a bag.
Aurelija T.
These taste so delicious! Perfect with any dip , preferably with the cheese queso dip! Perfect for a movie snack or just bbq with friends add on! Seasonings are perfect,not too little and not too much! You need to try these tostito chips! SO gooood!
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
These are awesome. I love them so very much. I love that the chips already have flavor on them. It makes dipping them taste so much better.... You can't go wrong. Please try. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
I tend to steer clear of junk food as much as possible. When I do indulge I love these chips. They aren't as unhealthy as regular chips and taste great with hummus.
Zuyuri M.
Mcallen, TX
This is amazing with guacamole or nachos ❤ i like to play around with them and combine them with other types of sauces they never let me down for any get together
Kellie M.
Moon Township, PA
Tostitos Artisan chips are all wonderful! The grilled red pepper and tomato salsa flavor add a nice flavor especially when I use a store bought dip that may not be as flavorful as when I make my own.
Albanys T.
Tostitos are incredible, they taste pretty good and it has an accessible price, you can find them in at walmart or other supermarkets, my favorite one are pepper and tomato and are better than i expect!!! you have to try it! Seriously, are really good
Taylor S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
What is your favorite accompaniment for these chips?