BY TOSTITOS

Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips: 0 grams trans fat Delicious 9-grain blend 100% natural ingredients 8 grams of whole grains No artificial flavors No artificial preservatives see more...

• Whats your favorite sauce to use with these chips?1 Answers
  • How do these flavored tortilla chips go with salsas or dips? Does...1 Answers
  • Are these spicy?? Want to purchase but afraid to. 1 Answers
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Tostitos Artisan Recipes Fire Roasted Chipotle Tortilla Chips No dips or salsas needed with these. Perfect amount of seasoning! They taste amazing. Nice crunch to the chips. I can eat the whole bag in a day they are so good.
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
These spicy, crunchy chips are my favorite to serve on Taco Tuesday. Did I mention Taco Tuesday often turns into Nacho Tuesday? Since I try to use lighter meats like ground turkey for my tacos, these super flavor chips are the perfect nacho base to make sure I get lots of good flavor in every bite. They do the trick and they are priced better than some of the other "gourmet" chips at my grocery store!
Suvani G.
These are really yummy specially with salsa or any other dips. perfect snack for bbq party. As I eat very spicy, I didn't find it very spicy but very flavorful. It is easy to get in grocery stores and drug stores. Its far better then plain tortilla chips
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
These are my favorite chips that Tostitos makes- I prefer to be able to taste the grains in my chips and these have so much texture and flavor they are really great! They also are especially great with dips and salsa!!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
Whoa did someone say party.... this is my party go to it’s so good  and effortlessly amazing affordable snack  that makes everything more fun yummy
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
So good that I can't stop eating! I love these chips! They have enough flavor that you can eat them alone, but they are even better with guacamole or even a seven layer dip. They are a little high in sodium which isnt an issue for me but something to look out for.
James V.
Pensacola
wow what can I say and where to start! These are the perfect dip chip,crunchy and spicy that goes well with french onion dip or salsa. Not sure of the nutritional value but anything in moderation. And the price is close to similar products so why get the best.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
The Artisan kind are the bomb! I don't think I've met a flavor I didn't like. They are addicting by themselves but add some dip or salsa to them and omg you will snack yourself into Oblivion (hello extra gym session). Awesome for binge tv nights 😂
Sarah T.
These chips are DELICIOUS! Perfect with salsa or cheese! They are zesty, yet not overpowering. I will definitely purchase these chips again...perfect as a side for meals, for tailgates, or for parties! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Tana K.
We love these! They're great for when you're entertaining guest or when you just want a snack at home. You can eat the alone without having to be worried about a boring chip or pair them with your favorite dip for an added kick!
Nicole p.
Sebastian, TX
Whats your favorite sauce to use with these chips?
Sheila O.
Fort Worth, TX
Where can we find these chips?
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
What's your favorite dip for these chips?
Jesenia B.
Manville, NJ
How do these flavored tortilla chips go with salsas or dips? Does the flavor stand out or get lost?
Chrissy P.
Colony, KS
Are these spicy?? Want to purchase but afraid to.