Tostitos® Artisan Recipes  Baked Three Cheese Queso

Tostitos® Artisan Recipes Baked Three Cheese Queso

BY TOSTITOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tostitos® Artisan Recipes  Baked Three Cheese Queso
Tostitos® Artisan Recipes Baked Three Cheese Queso
Sam R.
West Newbury, MA
These chips are decent, but I just literally never see them in stores. I think I've only seen these probably about five times in my life at the grocery stores around me. While I have tried them and did find them to be very tasty, the fact they are hard to find is a drawback for me!!!!
Tresa H.
Jacksonville, FL
I have say these artisan tortilla chips are amazing. This is the first tortilla chip that doesn't require a dip; you can use dip if you like but these flavors are good alone. My absolute favorite is the Queso flavor of the tortilla chips, I tried them with different types of dips but I realized I like them plan no dip. Frito-lay made a good decision when they started selling these artisan tortilla chips.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I use these all the time for taco salads and cheesy chips and the never disappoint, they are so good and with the had some like banana pepper infused ones but they are health and tasty. I'd recommend others to try it
Erika K.
Port St. John
I can only every find these at publix but I loveeeee them! I will do a backed fried chicken dishes with these and use it as my breading! I love these, they are so good on their own or with actual quest dip!
Cassandra C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are perfect for nachos, with black beans and olives and queso dip. They are better than I expected. Pros : Crunchy & flavorful CONS: Pirce and small bag. I only but tostitos chips. Especially when I have to make something quick for a party or work event.
Tiffany C.
mays landing, nj
Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!Love these!!!
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
These are so good for making nachos. Because they already have the cheese flavoring adding a little bit of the shredded cheese really helps to bring out the flavor. Eating them just playing is also really good. Our third favorite is making queso dip and dipping them because once again they already have the cheese baked in
Sarah R.
Buffalo, NY
We love our weekly taco night and love the chips and salsa that go with it! We are always wanting to try new varieties and flavors, so we gave these a go! Definitely delicious!! They're not plain like a normal tortilla chip, but they're not as flavored like a Dorito- the perfect balance if you want something new!
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
What is better than one cheese? Two. Better than two? THREE! The nice blend of cheese makes these a good chip alone or with salsa. Tostitos has a great brand reputation and are at almost every party. This chip is a little more pricey but I think it packs a really delicious taste punch....is that a thing? it should be!
Christina V.
These taste great! They are just cheesy enough and have a great crunch to them. I love eating them with Tostitios Queso dips and salsas. They're also great to crumble on top of other foods to give them extra oompg like mac and cheese or chilli! Def a yummy treat.