BY TOSTITOS

Tostito's All Natural Chunky Salsa - Medium 4lb. 5oz. Bottle see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheljha L.
I'm not going to lie I get really lazy sometimes to do my own salsa for my chips mostly if I'm in a hurry, and I just want something to eat real fast like for a snack. So I usually get this and it's a really good salsa you can eat something it's not that like spicy or anything so anyone can eat it if you don't have like really spicy taste palate or whatever. So I really do like this and although sometimes I do that too much of peppers are to make a little spicier it but it's relatively good.
Joanna R.
Mesa, AZ
One of hubby’s and kidlet’s favorite store salsa’s. I actually don’t do salsa but I do buy it for them. They tell me the recipe is awesome in taste and perfectly balanced to be an American version of salsa. As a complete and utter no salsa zone I have no way to make these determinations but since they do go through them regularly they must be really good! We get them at Walmart, Safeway, Sam’s Club or Costco and it is well priced.
Julie M.
Tucson , AZ
I will admit I get lazy at times to make salsa. So when I want some delicious salsa I head to Walmart and I purchase this salsa. My favorite flavor is hot, but medium is good also. I recommend this for salsa lovers. Tostitos Salsa All Natural Chunky
Cath K.
Weston, CT
Great classic salsa. Use it on anything from eggs to nachos. It's great for dips like 7 layer but also holds its own for simple things like tortilla chips. I love it in combination with hint of lime chip. And I get it in large sizes because I go through a lot of it.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
Love the salsa by Tostitos paired with the tortilla chips and spinach artichoke dip. It has a great flavor and is great for parties. It is always reasonably priced and you can find it at your local grocery store. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
We left to make homemade salsa however this year Our garden did not do as well as we would’ve loved. Luckily chunky salsa is on the market and we love it. It is definitely the closest that we have found a townhome made. We can go through one of the larger bottles in about a weeks time but it’s healthy enough that we can use that as an excuse.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
So I will grab a jug of this stuff when I am pressed for time, and all I have to do is add some cilantro and fresh onion, along with some lemon juice, and I ready to put it in the fridge. I have to say, next to Pace, if you aren't making fresh salsa, then this is a great quick go to, and it won't hurt your purse either.
Suzie M.
I currently have 2 4 pound bottles in my house ... i love to snack on low calorie stuff ..but many low calorie food are 'bland and taste like cardboard' ( or at least what i think cardboard would taste like) so having a very flavorful salsa to spicy things up .. goes a l  o  n  g  way .
Brianna N.
Sewell , NJ
My chip obsession is out of control. I have to put a jar of salsa on my list every other week because I can use salsa for almost anything. The price is good, and the spice is just enough. I have had other brands that the salsa is watery or not enough "sauce" this brand has a perfect mixture.
Martin E.
I have tried many salsa brands and aside from making your own from scratch, this is the way to go.  I pair it with a hint of lime Tostitos and yummy to my tummy does it tantalize the ol' taste buds.  You can also use it as a topping on fried or scrambled eggs for a tasty meal.