BY TOSTITOS #40 in Salsa

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy on Amazon
Cheljha L.
I'm not going to lie I get really lazy sometimes to do my own salsa for my chips mostly if I'm in a hurry, and I just want something to eat real fast like for a snack. So I usually get this and it's a really good salsa you can eat something it's not that like spicy or anything so anyone can eat it if you don't have like really spicy taste palate or whatever. So I really do like this and although sometimes I do that too much of peppers are to make a little spicier it but it's relatively good.
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
Great classic salsa. Use it on anything from eggs to nachos. It's great for dips like 7 layer but also holds its own for simple things like tortilla chips. I love it in combination with hint of lime chip. And I get it in large sizes because I go through a lot of it.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
So I will grab a jug of this stuff when I am pressed for time, and all I have to do is add some cilantro and fresh onion, along with some lemon juice, and I ready to put it in the fridge. I have to say, next to Pace, if you aren't making fresh salsa, then this is a great quick go to, and it won't hurt your purse either.
Suzie M.
I currently have 2 4 pound bottles in my house ... i love to snack on low calorie stuff ..but many low calorie food are 'bland and taste like cardboard' ( or at least what i think cardboard would taste like) so having a very flavorful salsa to spicy things up .. goes a l  o  n  g  way .
Brianna N.
Sewell, NJ
My chip obsession is out of control. I have to put a jar of salsa on my list every other week because I can use salsa for almost anything. The price is good, and the spice is just enough. I have had other brands that the salsa is watery or not enough "sauce" this brand has a perfect mixture.
Martin E.
I have tried many salsa brands and aside from making your own from scratch, this is the way to go.  I pair it with a hint of lime Tostitos and yummy to my tummy does it tantalize the ol' taste buds.  You can also use it as a topping on fried or scrambled eggs for a tasty meal.
Blake A.
Great for parties! This size is perfect because it's not too big or small for get togethers. The spice level is perfect. Sam's Club is the place to get it. I don't have any recipes for it besides chips and salsa, that's great on their own right?
meagan m.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this salsa so much it is the best. It has the best flavor and i would highly recommend it to anyone. When ever i go into the store for salsa i immediately go for this kind with out a blink of an eye. It goes good with any type of tortilla chip and is great for parties.
Demi C.
Campobello, SC
I know, I know! This seems outrageous to buy a bottle of salsa this large, but it is totally worth it in the long run!! Especially during football season when chips and dips are a constant snack!! I would highly recommend
Shantel M.
Saint Paul
this is my go to for my steak rotel dip.. i am not a huge fan of tomatoes and dont care for the rotel can so i opt for this jug of salsa with my cheese and chopped steak and it never makes it home with me from gatherings!