BY TOSTITOS #4 in Salsa

Tostitios® All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild.
Brand dips & salsas. see more...

• What else do you use this salsa for? 2 Answers
  • Is this too spicy? Can you taste the pepper?4 Answers
  • Has anyone ever added cream cheese to their dip? I have heard of ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessie L.
Mount Clemens, MI
Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild, is good for those who are on a budget. It has what seems like all natural ingredients, but I have not read the label so do not know. You can buy Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salas Mild, at basically any grocery store The reason for the 3 out of 5 stars is due to it really does not have that much flavor. You can taste a hint of onion, and a hint of vinegar, but for the most part it tastes like mild tomates. So, if You are okay with that, and want mild salsa on a budget go ahead. It is also more watery then thick.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Review for: Salsa Chunky Mild 24 oz more...
I just am not a huge fan of this salsa.. it just doesn’t taste homemade enough for me... it tastes like it came out of a jar and I just don’t like it that much. I can’t eat it when it’s the only option and it’s not bad! I just prefer Mexican style salsa more.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Review for: Salsa Chunky Mild 24 oz more...
Tostitios all natural Chunky Salsa mild is one of my favorites. I like the taste a lot. You can eat this with sphagetti, nachos, corn chips, crackers it goes well with everything. I like the tangy taste with a hint of sweetness.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
My mom makes spaghetti using this sauce and for a girl that isn't so fond of spaghetti I can say that delicious taste gets me every time. Whether we are in Walmart or Publix we always make sure to grab us a jar. It's really flavorful and the Ingredients just melts your mouth away with every bite.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I love this thought like I am definitely crazy for it I love make snap put in it inside my chips and then taking a big bite out of that whole saying I love women fight a little chunk of tomatoes especially like the work with I love it I would definitely buy this on the time you find a like is the party I have to have this at the snowman costume at your cost like three dollars come on that’s definitely worth it
Audrey K.
Fayetteville
I was underwhelmed by this product. It's not terrible especially at the very affordable price, but it's also not wowing my taste buds. The flavor is a bit bland and it's more watery than chunky in texture. It's great if you need to feed a large group of people on a budget, but if you're looking for just a snack for yourself you can do better with a different brand that offers better flavor and texture.
Poba Z.
I tried it at a friend's house, not a real fan of this product since it has lots of preservative. if you're looking for a real salsa this is not real salsa for me. I didn't like the color, the color looked a bit dark maybe it's because of the preservatives. overall I personally will not buy this product and will not recommend it to anyone. I prefer buying the fresh one rather than this one in the jar.
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I absolutely love this salsa! I used to hate the chunks as a child, but now I love them as an adult. We usually buy this at our local store or Walmart. I would say it is relatively healthy and it is very satisfying. I would definitely recommend this to others. Only con is that I couldn't stand the smell of it when I was early in my pregnancy.
Akansha T.
Basically one of my favorite snack foods growing up was chips and salsa. We always had some at home. I could eat salsa from the jar. I always remembered it being fairly priced although now I feel it has gotten quite pricy. While I did enjoy them before I think now I would stick to buying fresh pico de gallo or making salsa at home.
Divya M.
South Richmond hill
My husband loves salsa and chips .. he eats it so much that I can't buy the small (medium) bottle anymore because that's done in a few hours I have to buy the larger size and 2 of them at that so they can last him a few days. One recommendation to the company ... start selling them buy the gallon my husband would buy them
Liz L.
Is this too spicy? Can you taste the pepper?
Cindy K.
I love eating chips and salsa, is there another snack or dip i can make to add more fun to it?
Lauren B.
Columbus, OH
Has anyone ever added cream cheese to their dip? I have heard of people doing this but was wondering if it was good or not. I'm a huge chips and salsa fan, just looking for something to mix it up.
Ashley R.
What else do you use this salsa for?
Jaci B.
Midland , MI
Does anyone have a great layered dip recipe for this salsa?