Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild uploaded by keaora s.Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild uploaded by Angela O.Tostitios All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild uploaded by priscilla J.
2 colors available

BY TOSTITOS #2 in Salsa

Tostitios® All Natural Chunky Salsa Mild.
Brand dips & salsas. see more...

• What else do you use this salsa for? 1 Answers
  • Is this too spicy? Can you taste the pepper?2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever added cream cheese to their dip? I have heard of pe...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Malvy B.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Foodie Expert
Demasiado buenos!! siempre tengo en la despensa por si me visitan amigos, fácil de acompañar, fácil de untar y combina con cualquier cosa que quieras, si eres de esas personas que no toleran el picante trata con otra por que esta aunque el picante es medio en mi opinión se siente mucho.
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
it's football again! 🏈 nothing like chips and salsa every Sunday Monday Thursday and Saturday game nights for my husband and I! If you don't like spice go with this mild the medium is a bit more than this one haha.
Sadie J.
Sadie J.
Foodie Expert
You really can't go wrong with this salsa. It's chunky enough, running enough, has great flavor (even the mild) and it's not too spicy.

It tastes best chilled!
priscilla J.
priscilla J.
Orrum, NC
I love this product. This product is very good with all Frito's scoops . Although it is good with fritos it can still be used with any other chip..
Allisa A.
Allisa A.
One word, AWESOME salsa, one of my favorites!!! I love the chunks and the great flavor and taste, very additive to me personally.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite grocery store pre made salsa. It is not too spicy but still a little hot. I bought it at my local target.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Foodie Expert
It's not my favorite, but it's not bad. I like that it's natural, and has a nice texture. I like to eat it cold.
Stephany C.
Stephany C.
Foodie Expert
Favorite salsa ever! I put it in all, tostitos, bread, pasta, burritos or tacos, is good to make chicken!
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Foodie Expert
THis salsa dip is always a hit at my events. Everyone seems to enjoy when I have it next to some tortilla chips or mozzarella sticks. I find t at my local grocery store or Walmart and affordable. Definitely always purchasing when I shop
Rin Y.
Rin Y.
Brooklyn
Foodie Expert
I was being brave once and tried a different brand of salsa that was not this one...And I regret it. Nothing beats this! I would eat this with tortilla chips, especially the scoops when I'm watching a movie or binging on Netflix.
Cindy K.
Cindy K.
I love eating chips and salsa, is there another snack or dip i can make to add more fun to it?
Liz L.
Liz L.
Is this too spicy? Can you taste the pepper?
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Fort Worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I want to get a really flavorful salsa in a jar for the Super Bowl Party. Will this please a crowd if I got 4 or more jars?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Foodie Expert
Has anyone ever added cream cheese to their dip? I have heard of people doing this but was wondering if it was good or not. I'm a huge chips and salsa fan, just looking for something to mix it up.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Foodie Expert
What else do you use this salsa for?