BY TOSOWOONG

• The pure mask sheet from Tosowoong that contains a bottle of high enriched essence!
  • A dual function product for whitening and Anti-wrinkle!
  • It improves skin elasticity
  • Made with natural ingredients and high enriched essence
  • Aloe / Blueberry / Green tea / Snail / Deep sea water / Propolis

• I have been trying to get into korean makeup and skincare but don...1 Answers
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Holy grail sheet mask right here. Seriously, you need this mask. It smells like honey, it feels amazing while it's on, and the way your skin looks afterwards will leave you wanting a stash of these. I can wear these for a good 40 minutes before they start to lift, my skin just soaks up all the wonderful essence these masks are packed with. Afterwards my skin looks so bright, feels so soft and smooth, and I'm left with this glowing complexion that carries into the next day. I can't stress it enough. You need to try this mask. Yesterday.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Tosowoong Pure Propolis Mask is one of my favorite go-to sheet masks. It has a light propolis scent (think, a very light honey smell) and fits my face perfectly. It's a cotton mask that comes folded up with no plastic backing, and has just the right amount of essence (not soaking wet, but not dry either) that sinks in well and doesn't leave my face sticky. These usually last me around 45 minutes, and they leave my skin glowing and soft.
Emily W.
The Colony, TX
This is probably my favorite line of sheet masks! They are relatively inexpensive, stay damp for a long time, and are very hydrating! The fit is not the best but I have a small face and few sheet masks fit me well. My favorite masks are the propolis, blueberry, and green tea! The deep sea water is good as well, I'm just not as fond of the scent!
Emily S.
Austin, TX
This is a great inexpensive brand of sheet masks to try out. I picked up each type of their masks on a whim at Memebox and really enjoyed using them. They have a lot of essence and don't dry out quickly. I particularly recommend the Propolis and Snail masks. I'll be buying some more of these soon!
Ciana M.
Providence , RI
Solid brand of facial masks that generally deliver on their promises. Inexpensive, lovely package design, and usually stay moist for at least half an hour. One of my daily mask mainstay brands. My favorite is the Snail :)
Jessica D.
Winter Garden, FL
I'm obsessed with this mask! It's amazing and firming, and super hydrating. If I could find this locally I would use it every single day. I recommend this product to everyone I know. It's a really nice sheet mask
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
This mask smells great! It adheres quite well to my face. I used this to help heal my cystic acne. Very soothing and hydrating.
Faustina D.
Lancaster, PA
Perfect product to get a smooth face and it helps to get rid of acne and while you put it on its refreshing in many ways.
Courtney D.
Keaau, HI
Very good sheet mask !!! Definitely help make my face look a lot nicer !!!!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
[TOSOWOONG] Pure Mask - 10pcs
  - Type: No.Propolis
$0.86 / each - RRS
- 70-75% rating
- Lovely scent (favorite scent so far)
- Hydrating, brightening
- Tip : Used before bed and skin was nice in AM

[TOSOWOONG] Pure Mask - 10pcs
  - Type: No.Bluberry
$0.86 / each - RRS
- 70-75% rating (prefer honey)
- Lovely scent (honey is better but this is nice)
- Hydrating, brightening
- Tip : Used before bed and skin was nice in AM

See previous posts as I'm comparing numerous sheet masks!

This is a repurchase - decent given the price but not a superstar!
Noradely H.
I have been trying to get into korean makeup and skincare but don't know where to start. I have an oily t-zone and the rest of my face is dry. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what products I shoul try out? Is this mask any good?