BY TOSOWOONG

• The pure mask sheet from Tosowoong that contains a bottle of high enriched essence!
  • A dual function product for whitening and Anti-wrinkle!
  • It improves skin elasticity
  • Made with natural ingredients and high enriched essence
  • Aloe / Blueberry / Green tea / Snail / Deep sea water / Propolis

• I have been trying to get into korean makeup and skincare...1 Answers
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
I got about 10 of these masks, all different essences. Honey, Green Tea, Snail, and Aloe Vera. The Aloe one helped calm some redness and felt really nice on my skin! The honey one wasn’t too bad, but the others either didn’t do anything, or felt like they were much to fragranced. I would suggest for a cheaper nice and fun sheet mask, but myself I would not re purchase.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
Tosowoong Pure Sheet Masks are some of my favorite K-Beauty sheet masks. The only one I can't use is the Snail mask, because snail mucin makes me break out. The green tea is great for redness, and the deep sea water is one I frequently use to help boost my dehydrated face during the harsh NY winter months.
evie G.
olympia, WA
Reviewing: Propolis Mask

First of all, the fit is perfect for me. My face is pretty much a chubby circle, and this mask is wide enough to cover the whole thing. It fits very comfortably without sliding off of my face.

It stayed moist for almost 40 minutes and when I took it off, my face was GLOWING. The glow last alllll day. I am trying this from a sampler pack of Tosowoong masks and I will definitely repurchase the 10 pack of these.
Amber L.
Cecilia
I got the Pure Green Tea Mask for skin whitening, to even the color of my face. I can definitely say that the texture of this mask and the serum used feels really weird on your face, almost a jelly like consistency. It DID even out my skintone though, and for $3.99 it was definitely worth it! Tosowoong Pure Sheet Masks
Ally M.
Arguably the BEST sheet mask I've ever used. Usually I don't like using sheet masks because I don't really see any results with them. This mask is completely different! It's so hydrating. It helps brighten my acne scars and soothe my face. I'm super dry too so I love any bit of hydration I can get! I need to keep a stash on hand of these babies!
Katie L.
Portland, OR
[TOSOWOONG] Pure Mask - 10pcs
  - Type: No.Propolis
$0.86 / each - RRS
- 70-75% rating
- Lovely scent (favorite scent so far)
- Hydrating, brightening
- Tip : Used before bed and skin was nice in AM

[TOSOWOONG] Pure Mask - 10pcs
  - Type: No.Bluberry
$0.86 / each - RRS
- 70-75% rating (prefer honey)
- Lovely scent (honey is better but this is nice)
- Hydrating, brightening
- Tip : Used before bed and skin was nice in AM

See previous posts as I'm comparing numerous sheet masks!

This is a repurchase - decent given the price but not a superstar!
Nicole C.
Peoria, AZ
Holy grail sheet mask right here. Seriously, you need this mask. It smells like honey, it feels amazing while it's on, and the way your skin looks afterwards will leave you wanting a stash of these. I can wear these for a good 40 minutes before they start to lift, my skin just soaks up all the wonderful essence these masks are packed with. Afterwards my skin looks so bright, feels so soft and smooth, and I'm left with this glowing complexion that carries into the next day. I can't stress it enough. You need to try this mask. Yesterday.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
The Tosowoong Pure Propolis Mask is one of my favorite go-to sheet masks. It has a light propolis scent (think, a very light honey smell) and fits my face perfectly. It's a cotton mask that comes folded up with no plastic backing, and has just the right amount of essence (not soaking wet, but not dry either) that sinks in well and doesn't leave my face sticky. These usually last me around 45 minutes, and they leave my skin glowing and soft.
Alicia P.
Dixie
AMAZING. I love it! This is the reason I will continue my minor obsession with face masks. It was hydrating and felt creamy on my face. First time. I intend on using it again in the future.
Emily S.
Austin, TX
This is a great inexpensive brand of sheet masks to try out. I picked up each type of their masks on a whim at Memebox and really enjoyed using them. They have a lot of essence and don't dry out quickly. I particularly recommend the Propolis and Snail masks. I'll be buying some more of these soon!
Noradely H.
I have been trying to get into korean makeup and skincare but don't know where to start. I have an oily t-zone and the rest of my face is dry. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what products I shoul try out? Is this mask any good?