[Tosowoong] masksheet 10PCS/Mask pack/Essence Facial Mask/Mask Sheet/Aloe/Blueberry/Green tea/Snail/Deep sea water/Propolis (Propolis) uploaded by Stephanie M.[Tosowoong] masksheet 10PCS/Mask pack/Essence Facial Mask/Mask Sheet/Aloe/Blueberry/Green tea/Snail/Deep sea water/Propolis (Propolis) uploaded by Maria A.[Tosowoong] masksheet 10PCS/Mask pack/Essence Facial Mask/Mask Sheet/Aloe/Blueberry/Green tea/Snail/Deep sea water/Propolis (Propolis) uploaded by Maria A.

BY TOSOWOONG

Significant moisture: It moisturize and soften skin. Whitening + Anti-wrinkle: It is a dual functional product for whitening and anti-wrinkle which is made with ingredients from Niacinamide, Adenocine, etc. Upgraded in adhesion: It is adhesive and... see more...

Stephanie M.
Hands down one of my favorite sheet masks. It wipes out any dry patches I have from my Rx Retin-A. When my skin is behaving, it leaves it plump and soft. Bonus that it smells just like honey. Tosowoong Pure Sheet Masks
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Omg I luv this mask! It's cooling effects are relaxing and hydrating! I wore for about 15-20 min and after removing I massaged left over serum into face and neck. My skin doesn't feel sticky it feels smooth fresh and cool!
Erika L.
I love this product the mask is excellent the liquid too and there is enough liquid to put on my neck and face. So absolutely I would like to this product.

back