BY TOSHIBA

Z40-B1410 I5-5300U 2.3G 8GB 500GB 14IN BT W7P 32/64BIT see more...

Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
This is a wonderful laptop for such a low price! I have thousands of songs, hundreds of pictures, several TV shows(all episodes and seasons), and a handful of movies and am nowhere near close to running out of memory! It runs quickly, saves everything in an easy to find layout, and I love how easy it is to customize the layout and whatnot.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
I have had a Toshiba laptop for almost two years and it has stayed strong! I used it for my last four semesters of college and now I use for more recreational activities. I love it!
Taylor D.
Batavia, OH
Very nice laptop, I like it a lot, and the battery works very well. I have not had any problems, but I have only had it for a month. I also got mine on sale so it was very affordable. It is very easy to use, only confusing part is it doesn't take you straight to the desktop!
Ronaldo Russo
venezuela
Me encanto este dispositivo, fue un regalo para mi hermana y ella lo usa constantemente me parece espectacular, soy una persona muy interesada en la tecnología, ella la usa a diario y funciona muy bien, es buena marca y la recommendaría para personas que están estudiando
Ronda T.
Big Rapids, MI
Love this product. Very light weight and easy to travel with. Easy to set up and use. The apps are fabulous. Customer support is very very helpful. Easy to switch from work mode to leisure time. Purchased for a great price.
Deborah B.
Katy, TX
Great computer for most needs. The speakers do need an upgrade because you can't get quality sound and volume from them. It was a great price and does everything I need it to do.
Sarah T.
Overland Park , KS
I love toshiba, i just hate this weird windows menu thing they have on all computers installed with windows now. it makes me uncomfortable and i guess I'm just getting too old to understand technology.
Lindsay H.
Winchester, VA
The computer works great for every day internet surfing and Microsoft uses. My only complaint is the speakers are not that great. You ultimately have to plug speakers in in order to get good volume and sound quality. Otherwise, a good product.
Paige S.
Moultrie, GA
This is our second Toshiba laptopand we love them. They are a great value for the computer. We even helped get my mom the same computer, because of the easy to use system.
Becky W.
I love this laptop! Toshiba has been my favorite brand for awhile and they just outdid their selves on this one! Would definitely recommend!