ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Z40-B1410 I5-5300U 23G 8GB 500GB 14IN BT W7P 32/64BIT

Toshiba Z40-B1410 I5-5300U 2.3G 8GB 500GB 14IN BT W7P 32/64BIT

by Toshiba

Z40-B1410 I5-5300U 2.3G 8GB 500GB 14IN BT W7P 32/64BIT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Z40-B1410 I5-5300U 2.3G 8GB 500GB 14IN BT W7P 32/64BIT!
How would you rate this product?
Stessy Myrnelle L.
Valley Stream, NY
It's okay it does the job that a computer is supposed to do ,, nothing special or exciting it just a computer
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
This is a wonderful laptop for such a low price! I have thousands of songs, hundreds of pictures, several TV shows(all episodes and seasons), and a handful of movies and am nowhere near close to running out of memory! It runs quickly, saves everything in an easy to find layout, and I love how easy it is to customize the layout and whatnot.
Ronda T.
Flint, MI
Love this product. Very light weight and easy to travel with. Easy to set up and use. The apps are fabulous. Customer support is very very helpful. Easy to switch from work mode to leisure time. Purchased for a great price.
Taylor D.
Batavia, OH
Very nice laptop, I like it a lot, and the battery works very well. I have not had any problems, but I have only had it for a month. I also got mine on sale so it was very affordable. It is very easy to use, only confusing part is it doesn't take you straight to the desktop!
Ronaldo Russo
venezuela
Me encanto este dispositivo, fue un regalo para mi hermana y ella lo usa constantemente me parece espectacular, soy una persona muy interesada en la tecnología, ella la usa a diario y funciona muy bien, es buena marca y la recommendaría para personas que están estudiando
Sarah T.
Overland Park, KS
I love toshiba, i just hate this weird windows menu thing they have on all computers installed with windows now. it makes me uncomfortable and i guess I'm just getting too old to understand technology.
Katy F.
Mankato, MN
I have had a Toshiba laptop for almost two years and it has stayed strong! I used it for my last four semesters of college and now I use for more recreational activities. I love it!
Shelbie P.
It's very nice my mom an family like it it has some nice features to it an is comfortable.
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville, KY
Great for every day use. Does exactly what I need it to do and runs games very very well.
Becky W.
I love this laptop! Toshiba has been my favorite brand for awhile and they just outdid their selves on this one! Would definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?