BY TOSHIBA

Z30-B1320 I7-5600U 2.6G 8GB 256GB 13.3IN BT W7P 32/64BIT see more...

Buy on Jet.com
alex b.
alex b.
I got this laptop as a Christmas present 2 years ago. It has been very reliable and I haven't had any problems out of it since I received it. It has completely surpassed my expectations. I would like to have a Mac Book, but it is currently not in my budget. I am Completely satisfied with my laptop.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
This is a nice laptop. It has a processing intel i7 which is pretty fast. the screen is a good size and a good size to carry around. I use it on a daily basis. I would say the only thing about it is the weight, if it could be a bit lighter then it could be even better.
Morgan F.
Morgan F.
Liberty, NC
I love the layout of this computer and the look of it. I use it for my school work everyday. The only thing I don't like is the heaviness of it. It had to carry around because its kind of big. But other than that its a great computer more of a computer for home.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Syracuse, NY
I didn't love this computer as much as i was hoping for. it is slow and the battery does not last long. it is bulky, heavy, and inefficient for traveling. it may be good for some, but not for me.
Arastasia R.
Arastasia R.
Beaufort
Works surprisingly good for the price I got it for. I use a lot of memory with photo editing so sometimes it slows it down but it's very reliable so far
Lyda C.
Lyda C.
Whitman, Ma
Very pleased with my new laptop until after a year to the date of use my hard drive crashed and I lost all data all for toshiba to tell me it was just a technical error
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
San Diego, CA
I love my Toshiba. I've had a great few months with it. I've had no problems with my lap top. It's easy to use, sufficient, lightweight.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Vandalia, OH
I have had no problems with the laptop besides the fact it isn't good with gaming, and there is some buffering with videos rather it is YouTube or netflix.
Krysti  S.
Krysti S.
Pecks Mill, WV
Love this computer. From day one it has been very handy and easy to navagate. Love the features and ease of use. Def. a great product!
Carly B.
Carly B.
Irvine, CA
LOVE my Toshiba! This is a wonderful laptop and it lasts a really long time. I do not have any issues with it.