BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 360 Portfolio Tablet PC Case: 360-degree rotating design Rotate easily in landscape or portrait mode Durable hardshell tablet case construction Sturdy reinforced base Synthetic leather Retractable magnetic snap closure Cutout for camera Open design for access to controls and ports Toshiba tablet PC case color: Black see more...

Ashlee C.
Chicago , IL
Techie Expert Level 4
Its the perfect case for the Thrive, just as my Kindle Case performs flawlessly.

The case is faux Stiff Leather without that chemical smell. It does tend to get sticky, easily washable. The inside consists of velcro fasteners and felt-like backing for the Velcro. The tab easily slips in and out. I haven't even begun to arrange all the positions the case can move into, but it does live up to the hype. AND - its cheaper here, who doesn't want a deal after spending all those bucks on the Toshiba Thrive itself?
Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
A great tablet however, the screen is a bit too small. I am so used to larger screens, and it has been difficult for my eyes to adjust to the size of the screen. Also, there is a function that turns off the Toshiba if it has not been used after about 1 minute, and this is frustrating. I am still trying to figure out how to change that. Otherwise, for the price, it is a fine tablet.
Amanda P.
Utica, NY
I have no problems at all with my tablet , i can do anything on my tablet that u can do on a lap top
Alexis H.
Windermere, FL
I bought this case for my brother's tablet and it seems to be working fine. It's pretty durable.
Cassie C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Great case!!! Slick looking also toshiba is always a great brand to chose from
saad s.