Toshiba Tecra Z40-A1410 14

Toshiba Tecra Z40-A1410 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i5-4310U 2 GHz - Cosmo Silver

BY TOSHIBA

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 4-cell Battery Energy: 60 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 14" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 4400 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: PT44GU-07V003 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. toshiba.com Manufacturer: Toshiba Product Model: Z40-A1410 Product Name: Tecra Z40-A1410 Notebook Product Line: Tecra Product Series: Z40-A Brand Name: Toshiba I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: AccuPoint II TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Maximum Memory: 16 GB Standard Memory: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Tecra Z40-A1410 Notebook AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License and Recovery Media Security Features Security Lock Slot Toshiba EasyGuard Technology Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Manufacturer: Intel Wireless LAN Model: Dual-Band Wireless-N 7260 Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight see more...

Teresa P.
Santee, SC
Coming from a die-hard HP fan, I love my Toshiba. This laptop is no-frills, but gets the job done. It's light-weight and easy to use. It simply does what it is suppose to. I have not had any problems with it and have recently convinced some other family members to make the switch to Toshiba.
Helena L.
Youngstown, OH
I think this is the right laptop and I'm lucky I have the insurance on it. It is sucky. The screws fall out. Already had to get the touchscreen fixed and the whole screen fell off and I'm not rough with my laptop. Already screen top is starting to break at hinges again.
Diana P.
Raleigh, NC
Works great and amazing didplay . very user friendly . I used it like 2 a week for little things not as often as most people. Sometimes it would be difficult to touch or get to places with the mouse. But after all a great chose.very satisfied with the computer.
Destinee N.
Amherst, NY
I love this lap top because it's easy to travel with. When I go on business meetings I need to take my lap top so I can show my clients my full business lay out. It's great!
Jaclyn W.
Carnation, WA
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this laptop! Works quickly, boots up very fast, user interface is nice and clean, and speakers work nicely. Only wish that the keyboard was backlit.
Melissa B.
Nice computer, I like how it is light and don't take up too much room. My 10 year old loves this notebook and because it is easy for her to use.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ
Its ok, I would prefer something a little faster since it is for school and work, but for a family computer its great!
Megan B.
Minneapolis, MN
My daughter uses this for school. It fits her scholastic needs. It is quite fast. It is also lightweight.
Arianna D.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 2
I bought this after j ruined the screen on my hp. Needless to say it gets the job done and works fast.
Yesenis V.
Hialeah, FL
Eh escuchado muy buenos reviews de este aparato smart, es touch ose que lo puedes operar con el dedo ;)