ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Tecra Z40-a1402 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 210 Ghz - Cosmo Silver - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - (pt44gu-01c003)

by Toshiba

0.8" 110 V AC 13.3" 1366 x 768 14" 16GB 16:9 2 2.10 GHz 220 V AC 3 3 Year 3.24 lb 3.30 GHz 4MB 4-cell 5 GT/s 500GB 60 Wh 64-bit 65 W 7200 8GB 9.3" Toshiba Software and Utilities: TOSHIBA eco Utility TOSHIBA Fingerprint Utility TOSHIBA Media Player by sMedi Truelink+ TOSHIBA Password Utility TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor TOSHIBA Recovery Disc Creator TOSHIBA Service Station TOSHIBA Resolution+ Upconvert Plug-in for Media Player Third-party Software: Adobe Flash Player Internet Explorer 10 DTS Studio Sound Special Offers and Trial Software: Microsoft Office (1 month trial for new Office 365 customers) Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Norton Anti-Theft (30-day Trial) The Tecra range are thick-skinned work laptops that are designed to be tough, secure and to keep you always connected. Built for business people on the move, all Tecra products have built in wireless connectivity and come with the unique Toshiba EasyGuard features for added security, protection and durability. SmartCard Slot for Security Lock Computrace Support (BIOS) Toshiba EasyGuard Technology Trusted Platform Module, TCG 1.2-compliant Tecra Z40-A1402 Ultrabook AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media AccuPoint II Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Bluetooth 4.0 Core i7 Cosmo Silver DDR3L SDRAM DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Dual Band Wireless-AC 7260 Dual-core (2 Core) ENERGY STAR EPEAT Gold Gigabit Ethernet HD HD 4400 IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Intel LED Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Multi-touch Gesture MultiMediaCard (MMC) PT44GU-01C003 RoHS Secure Digital (SD) Card Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC) Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Serial ATA Shared Tecra Tecra Z40 Tecra Z40-A1402 Ultrabook Toshiba TouchPad Ultrabook Windows 7 Professional Windows 7 Professional Upgradable to Windows 8.1 Pro Yes Z40 Z40-A1402 http://www. toshiba.com i7-4600U microSD Card miniSD Card

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Tecra Z40-a1402 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel Core I7 I7-4600u 2.10 Ghz - Cosmo Silver - 8GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Genuine Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - (pt44gu-01c003)!
How would you rate this product?
Christian H.
Lawrence, KS
Amazing computer love it. There is so much you can do on it. I love every single thing about it. Wouldnt purchase any other. So glad i decided to get this one.
Tiffany P.
Valdosta, Ga
Love my Toshiba ! My reliable brand I've been using since my very first laptop brand in 2010 . I had to replace my 6 year old Toshiba recently and I stick with what I know is reliable and durable because I know laptops are supposed to last only a few years but this one out done it!
Haley B.
Kingsport, TN
This Toshiba laptop is the BEST product I have ever owned, I previously owned Macbooks, Dell, and Gateway computers. The only problem I have encountered is the screen tends to have pressure points from the plastic backing which I have had to replace twice which is a $90 fix from Amazon. Overall this product is very much worth the money.
Liana R.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I have owned toshiba laptops for as long as i can remember and this one is no exception when it comes to high quality. Its a great laptop for everyday use.
chrissy L.
De Queen, AR
I have always loved this brand !!!!! They are one of the best that I have ever used. I will not use any other.
Haylie E.
My mom has this computer so I use it quite frequently. I love the keyboard and the computer layout. a little bit too big for me but I still enjoy using it.
denise D.
Awesome laptop beautiful display love the color its a fast computer haven't had any complaints
Kenzi K.
Fishers, IN
This computer has enough storage for all of my schoolwork, and fits in my bag perfectly.
Ashley M.
This computer is very sleek. it's also very portable. runs well and fast enough for games.
Michelle P.
Bakersfield, CA
Works awesome I just wish the Camera was more clear and then it is but everything else works just fine!!!

Looking for your answer?