BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 15.6" Satellite S55-B5268 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4510U processor 3.10GHz, 4MB Cache 12GB DDR3L SDRAM system memory on the Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop S55-B5268 Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC 15.6" TruBrite TFT display on this Toshiba 15.6" laptop with 1TB hard drive and Windows 8.1 AMD Radeon R7 M260 Graphics with 2GB DDR3 memory Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Core i7 laptop with 12GB memory has a 6-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 4-cell lithium-ion battery 4.85 lbs, 14.96"L x 10.2"W x 0.93"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Toshiba 15.6" laptop with 1TB hard drive and Windows 8.1 has a 1 month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Core i7 laptop with 12GB memory has a 1-year standard limited warranty What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy effici see more...

Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6
Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6" Satellite S55-B5268 Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4510U Processor, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Patricia E.
Lancaster
In my opinion, toshiba is the best brand of laptop out there. I enjoy getting on my laptop for business and for my gaming pleasure.
Lizzie C.
Phoenix, AZ
Personally really love my laptop, I finally found a computer that's super fast and simple to use and also, my favorite color!
Haley L.
Ellaville, GA
Toshiba rocks! It has never let us down we loved it! Fast and accurate at everything. Just a little help here and there.
Monike H.
Loveland, CO
Perfect home size laptop. Super fast 12gb of ram. The i7 processor speeds everything really nice. Not bulky at all.
Brianna S.
Cape Coral, FL
I love this laptop. I use it for when I go to my college classes. It has a great battery life and works great.
Aly D.
I love to shiva products. I've had this for a year and I have has no issues with it.
Very pleasing and gets the job done. I do not regret purchasing this at all!
AlexzandrIa M.
Beautiful! Works great! Fast processing and tough! I love this computer for my kids homework