Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6

BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 15.6" Satellite P55T-B5360 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor 3.50GHz, 6MB Cache 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory in the P55T-B5360 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC 15.6" TruBrite Full HD LCD touchscreen AMD Radeon R9 M265X with 2GB dedicated graphics memory Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Satin Gold touchscreen laptop PC with 16GB memory and 1TB hard drive has a 6-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 4-cell lithium-ion battery 5.1 lbs, 14.9"L x 9.6"W x 1.1"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Toshiba Windows 8.1 laptop with Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor has Office 365 (1 month trial) Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Satin Gold touchscreen laptop PC with 16GB memory and 1TB hard drive has a 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: P55T-B5360 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for th see more...

Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6
Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6" Satellite P55T-B5360 Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor, 16GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Jordan D.
Coppell, TX
This laptop is about all to be expected for its price point. The keys stick, making it hard to type quickly and effectively, and overall it's fairly slow. I bought it as a last minute replacement before I went into the hospital to have my son, so it served its purpose, but I would save up for something a little higher quality next time.
Dahlia M.
Amarillo, TX
This is the laptop we currently own and it drives me crazy. It's hard to navigate and the touch screen is sometimes so sensitive that it'll take you to other pages you don't mean to click yet other times it takes forever to accept what your touching. Not something I would recommend.
Alisa C.
Fredericksburg, VA
Love this laptop. I am a college student and it is perfect for everything that I need to do online. It is not heavy and easily fits in my backpack so it is perfect for taking to class and around campus. I would highly recommend this laptop to others.
Lena R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love my satin gold laptop!! I have always bought toshiba laptops for my family. They work great and out live any other brand I have previously purchased! I typically buy from best buy because they will price match with other large companies.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
I'm in the market for a new laptop. Its amazing how quickly tech equipment becomes absolete. I've heard great things about this one, and its top on my list for comparison shopping. Have always enjoyed Toshiba products
Brianna b.
Idaho Falls, ID
This product was slow when I owned it. Maybe I downloaded something that made it that way? But I was definitely not happy with it. I loved Apple products so much easier to use than these window computers. I wouldn't advise anyone not to buy this but I wouldn't recommend it.
Kelsey J.
Manchester, KY
I currently use this computer whenever I am not glued to my phone, and I have to say I've had it for almost two years, it's been broken and fixed, and it works fine. I can do whatever I want on it. Pretty good RAM but the video card needs replaced apparently. Still a great laptop to have!
Tanya B.
Love this! Laptop, tablet, touchscreen...all of the features I was looking for to use for writing anywhere! I'd recommend this to everyone and it's easy to use.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Techie Expert Level 2
Great product! love love love!! I would definitely buy again! used regularly love! Besides the keyboard I am a fan! its the perfect laptop for everyday use!
Tania C.
Crewe, VA
My husband bought me this laptop for Christmas, and so far it's been great. The touchscreen was an update for me, although I don't use it often!