Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6

BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 15.6" Satellite P55T-B5360 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor 3.50GHz, 6MB Cache 16GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory in the P55T-B5360 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC 15.6" TruBrite Full HD LCD touchscreen AMD Radeon R9 M265X with 2GB dedicated graphics memory Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam Satin Gold touchscreen laptop PC with 16GB memory and 1TB hard drive has a 6-in-1 memory card reader Bluetooth v4.0 technology 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x headphone output, 1 x microphone input, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x HDMI port 4-cell lithium-ion battery 5.1 lbs, 14.9"L x 9.6"W x 1.1"H Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition Toshiba Windows 8.1 laptop with Intel Core i7-4710HQ processor has Office 365 (1 month trial) Norton Internet Security (30-day trial subscription) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Satin Gold touchscreen laptop PC with 16GB memory and 1TB hard drive has a 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer What's In The Box: P55T-B5360 Toshiba 15.6" Satellite Laptop, power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for th see more...

Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6
Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6" Satellite P55T-B5360 Laptop PC with Intel Core i7-4710HQ Processor, 16GB Memory, Touchscreen, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Tomi C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I have fixed one before and tried one. I really do like the computer. As good as the Apple brand!
Ka l.
My dad owns this laptop and he loves it. He received it as a gift about a year ago and it works well........
Maria F.
Kissimmee, FL
I honestly don't know for sure that this is the satellite I have but it sounds about right. I love my toshiba satellite <3
Micah M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Toshiba computer and I believe Toshiba computers are the best brand to go with when it comes to getting an computer.
Katherine K.
Charlotte, NC
A Toshiba satin gold 15.6 is a good computer if your looking for something for work and projects it comes in handy a lot than regular ones.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
I'm in the market for a new laptop. Its amazing how quickly tech equipment becomes absolete. I've heard great things about this one, and its top on my list for comparison shopping. Have always enjoyed Toshiba products
Meghan B.
Charlotte, NC
Great laptop, once you get used to the built-in mouse feature on the keyboard. The multi-window feature is also great
Tanya B.
Love this! Laptop, tablet, touchscreen...all of the features I was looking for to use for writing anywhere! I'd recommend this to everyone and it's easy to use.
Elizabeth O.
Portage, MI
Techie Expert
Great product! love love love!! I would definitely buy again! used regularly love! Besides the keyboard I am a fan! its the perfect laptop for everyday use!
Kelsey J.
Manchester, KY
I currently use this computer whenever I am not glued to my phone, and I have to say I've had it for almost two years, it's been broken and fixed, and it works fine. I can do whatever I want on it. Pretty good RAM but the video card needs replaced apparently. Still a great laptop to have!