BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba 15.6" Satellite L55 Laptop PC: Key Features and Benefits: AMD A10-7300 accelerated processor 3.20GHz 8GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC 15.6" TruBrite HD LED-backlit screen AMD Radeon R6 Graphics Additional Features: Built-in HD webcam 6-in-1 memory card reader 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x USB 2.0 port, 1 x headphone/microphone combo jack, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port, 1 x VGA port, 1 x HDMI port 4-cell lithium-ion battery 4.85 lbs, 14.96" x 10.2" x 0.93" Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit Edition 1-month trial for new Office 365 customers Norton Internet Security (30-daytrial subscription) HP MediaSmart Software Suite, CyberLink DVD Suite Premium Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: 1-year standard limited warranty Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Power cord and AC adapter 4-cell lithium-ion battery Quick Start Guide To see the manufacturer's specifications for this product, click here. To see a list of our PC Accessories, click here. Trade in your used computer and electronics for more cash to spend at Walmart. Good for your wallet and the environment - click here. ENERGY STAR ® Products that are ENERGY STAR-qualified prevent greenhouse gas see more...

Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6
Toshiba Satin Gold 15.6" Satellite L55 Laptop PC with AMD A10-7300 Accelerated Processor, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 8.1
Randesha T.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I purchased the Toshiba Satellite RADIUS* in Satin Gold 15.6" with the i7 processor and 1TB hard drive. This laptop is a little costly, I paid roughly $1,000 but it is TOP of the line. It flips over into a tablet and I have a super fast processor with an enormous about of space as well!
Design: 10/10 Very sleek and functional. I LOVE the back-lit keyboard.. if you are or have ever been a college student YOU'LL KNOW WHY! The metal finish is very nice looking but also pretty durable and easy to replace if damaged. (Also, not terribly costly!) Obviously, a computer that turns into a tablet is a PLUS! Though I don't use it as a tablet very often; it is always nice to know I have the option to.
Sturdiness: 9/10 I have actually dropped this bad boy TWICE! I know (so unpleasant). I dropped it once on carpet from my very high up bed and it did make the metal corner fold up a bit- everything worked FINE! Just minor cosmetic damage. However the second time I dropped it- it was CONCRETE. (I KNOW). BUT! The damage this time was even less severe. NO CRACKS and it still functions and operates like new!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this laptop!
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this laptop. I'm not a fan of apple, and this is perfect for me. I love the convenience of a touchscreen or keyboard, and the hard drive is large enough for my pictures to be stored. it's lightweight and slim. My only issue is how warm it gets , if I don't have it on the cooling pad. kind of annoying. Display is gorge2,easy to navigate for non tekkis like myself, and I'm obsessed with all of the graph templates. Makes life so easy!
Cliff P.
Cumberland, MD
I most definitely love this Laptop it's great.it run fast no lag super storage for memory.Sleek look to it,Beautiful monitor easy access keyboard.I have big hands so having a nice keyboard is a must for me.I can't stand digital keypads,My big fingers are always hitting multiple keys.All around I would give the Laptop a 5 out of 5 Stars.Also has long battery life, on the go or trips. Thanks Toshiba
Krystal R.
Sebring, FL
It is a really good computer. my only complaint is that sometimes with the volume of this. If you have earphones plugged in and you take them out to play the video or song out loud, it doesn't play. so you have plug the earphones back, play it, pause it, unplug earphones, to play it outloud
Elizabeth S.
Ballwin, MO
This sleek and gorgeous computer has everything you need. I am so pleased with my purchase. This Toshiba did not break the bank and the ammenities are endless. Your picture is crystal clear and the sound is as sweet as a song. It is very lightweight and I can take it anywhere. I highly recommend this product.
Britteny C.
Vincennes, IN
Best computer I have bought. I use it everyday for school. I works better than any computer I'v had. And seems to be a little pricey but not outrageous price. I have never had a problem with my computer since I bought it in June. I recommend to everyone I know!
Gil T.
Saint Marys, WV
It was not the best computer I ever had, because this laptop after six months of use burned the internal wireless. So it was not a good experience buying it.
I had to buy an external wireless to be able to surf the internet with this computer.
Jan K.
This is the laptop I use for all of my college courses, research and papers. It has all the apps I need and was really easy to set up and set my personal settings. So far it has stood up to all the use its gotten.
Jessica H.
I recently purchased this laptop on Black Friday. So far, I have enjoyed it. I really enjoy the visuals and sound quality it has. I watch a lot of YouTube videos, so this laptop is perfect for me. A big con is that the mouse pad is a little difficult to use.
Alyse T.
Pflugerville, TX
Techie Expert Level 1
I love this laptop so much! I love that it converts from laptop to tablet, and I don't know what I'd do without the touchscreen.!