ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 156in Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392

by Toshiba

Huge 6GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs. 500GB hard drive can hold thousands of songs, photos and documents. Wireless-N (802.11 b/g/n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported. 15.6in. diagonal LED-backlit TruBrite(R) display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen. Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards. (Adapter may be required.) HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.) USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers AND 2 USB 2.0 ports. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Professional Toshiba Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 15.6in. Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Toshiba.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 15.6in. Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392!
How would you rate this product?
Fabián  G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Es una laptop bastante buena y resistente, he tenido 2 laptop Toshiba y ambas soportaron un uso bastante abusivo y siempre me funcionaron ... Definitivamente recomiendo la marca Toshiba.
Margie F.
Pikeville, KY
I gotta say I had a problem with the keyboard but Tosiba repaired it and sent it back in a timely manner. They handled the situation great. I do however hate that they have such a short warranty on their products but most suppliers do.
Kathleen S.
Holley, NY
Awesome computer, use this on a daily basis and would buy the same brand when I purchase my next laptop
Alejandra G.
Los Angeles, CA
I've loved this laptop but my webcam stopped working almost right after I got it. A lot of my files mysteriously disappear other than that it works really fast!
Becca J.
Los Alamos, NM
I love this computer!! It is easy to use, durable and has a nice large screen. My only complaint it that the operating system was loaded really had a lot of popups. I had to take the computer into my tech person not too long after owning it to have it cleaned up. That is my only complaint though.
Austin K.
This a perfect laptop for what I needed it for. It's I love windows 10, and was glad they were able to let me download it for free. Battery Life could be better, goes out quick, other than that, 2 thumbs up
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
So far no complaints. The new windows software took some getting used to. Othan than that it has worked well. I really like that it is light weight and a great size.
Samantha D.
Brussels, WI
Nice computer speeds are good not much complaints just hate all the updates. Wish we still had windows seven windows are changing so often
Misty C.
Fort Wainwright, AK
Have always uswd toshiba satellite laptops. Never any complaints. Great computer for the price.
Bryanna D.
This computer is great! It is very durable and is not easily broken or dirtied. It is easy to use, and is fast paced for a college student.

Looking for your answer?