Toshiba Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 15.6in. Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392 uploaded by Madison K.Toshiba Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 15.6in. Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392 uploaded by Madison K.

BY TOSHIBA

Huge 6GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs. 500GB hard drive can hold thousands of songs, photos and documents. Wireless-N (802.11 b/g/n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported. 15.6in. diagonal LED-backlit TruBrite(R) display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen. Plays and burns CDs and DVDs. Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD and MultiMediaCard (MMC) memory cards. (Adapter may be required.) HDMI port lets you view videos and photos on your HDTV. (HDMI cable sold separately.) USB 3.0 port for ultra-fast data transfers AND 2 USB 2.0 ports. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging. Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7 Professional Toshiba Satellite(R) Laptop Computer With 15.6in. Screen Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 Processor, C55-B5392 is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Toshiba. see more...

Madison K.
N Little Rock, AR
This was my first real computer and I’ve had it since 2013! After I had it for the first couple of years is started getting kind of slow and took at least 30-60 minutes to start up for me to do anything.. even when I got onto the computer, it still took a while to get online without restarting it. This computer has been great to me and is really reliable. Every couple of years, I put it back on factory settings and it runs like new! This computer has taken a beating but by the way it runs and looks, you’d never be able to tell! I’m never worried about my computer not working properly.
Becca J.
Los Alamos, NM
I love this computer!! It is easy to use, durable and has a nice large screen. My only complaint it that the operating system was loaded really had a lot of popups. I had to take the computer into my tech person not too long after owning it to have it cleaned up. That is my only complaint though.
Margie F.
Pikeville, KY
I gotta say I had a problem with the keyboard but Tosiba repaired it and sent it back in a timely manner. They handled the situation great. I do however hate that they have such a short warranty on their products but most suppliers do.
Austin K.
This a perfect laptop for what I needed it for. It's I love windows 10, and was glad they were able to let me download it for free. Battery Life could be better, goes out quick, other than that, 2 thumbs up
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
I purchased this to replace my 7 year old Toshiba satellite that fine bit the dust. It is mostly used for a work computer but I usually have a ton of things running all at once and its still fast and powerful. I will only buy Toshiba laptops because they last forever!
Sarah-Beth B.
NY
This labtop it's the best. If I could go back i would defiantly purchase a different one. It's slow and I constantly have pop ups and ads and other web pages coming up even after I downloaded anti viruses and other protection. DO NOT RECOMMEND.
laura f.
San Diego, CA
Love my baby! It is sturdy, works very well even though it has been in a few accidents, and the screen is great quality. The processor is great and has helped me get through college very well. It is fast and easy tk work with.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
Other then the screen hinge being faulty, causing my power to break and not being able to have the screen hinge repaired because the part doesn't exist... I'm absolutely in love with my laptop. i was heart broken when it was in the shop for two months.
Emily F.
I love this laptop. Toshiba is a great band. This is my second one in about 8 years so it is good quality and great for whatever you need to use a laptop for. It is a great brand
Cindy B.
Leland, NC
So far no complaints. The new windows software took some getting used to. Othan than that it has worked well. I really like that it is light weight and a great size.