Toshiba Satellite S75T-A7349 17.3

Toshiba Satellite S75T-A7349 17.3" Touchscreen Notebook PC

BY TOSHIBA #98 in Laptops

Feel the difference. With an intuitive touchscreen display and power to spare, the Satellite S75t-A7349 notebook will make you rethink what a portable computer can do. see more...

Toshiba Satellite S75T-A7349 17.3
Toshiba Satellite S75T-A7349 17.3" Touchscreen Notebook PC
Brandy M.
Carthage, NY
I really loved the touchscreen of this laptop. It's really convenient to use and the computer is able to hold all my music, games, and stuff. I enjoy that most stuff is optional and if you don't like some features you don't have to use them.
brenda s.
I would recommend people to get this laptop. I love it. I haven't had a problem with it and I've had it for months. It's honestly amazing. Glad I got this computer. There really isn't anything like it. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Shaquan R.
I absolutely love my laptop! Its light weight and portable and operates on windows 10 which is a plus and i love the fact that its touch screen used mostly for business but also some gaming.
Jocelyn  P.
Anaheim, CA
This tablet is amazing especially since I'm a student college. It light and can carry in backpack. Easy to write notes, do presentations and research. I'm always using my tablet during my class which its a lifesaver for me.
Lindsey D.
Great touchscreen computer. It's a little on the heavy side, but I really like the touchscreen aspect. I own two Toshibas and they are extremely reliable computers.
Jessica D.
Monroeville, PA
I just bought this for my sister for Christmas. We haven't used it yet but based on all the other reviews and a friend who has it, that made me purchase it for her
Brooke B.
Liverpool, NY
Love the touchscreen on this. I've had it for 6 months and no issues whatsoever. It's great for school work and anything else for the price. A great product
Monique C.
Lakeland, FL
Not to heavy, love how it can fold into a tablet, touch screen is a plus !! However down fall for me is how it doesn't play CD, yes some of us still have CDs
Cassandra G.
Corp Christi, TX
The Toshiba laptop does its job and works well. My only thing is that ever since I purchased an apple laptop, I would never want to go back to this one.
joy t.
Euless, TX
I use it for just about anywhere. I love it very much and it is a nice sturdy computer. It is also pretty fast and I love the touch screen feature.