BY TOSHIBA

NON TOUCH; Color: Ice Silver in Brushed Aluminum - Operating System: Windows 8; Processor and Graphics: Intel Core i5-3230M Processor (3M Cache up to 3.20GHz) with Intel Turbo Boost Technology Mobile Intel HM76 Express Chipset Mobile Intel HD graphics with shared graphics memory. Memory: Configured with 8GB DDR3 1600MHz (max 16GB) 2 main memory slots both slots occupied. Storage Drive: 750GB (5400 RPM) Serial ATA hard disk drive. DVD SuperMulti drive supporting 11 formats. see more...

Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
I purchased this laptop for my 10 year old son and it proved to be a great, cost efficient machine. It's very fast and is perfect for him because it allows him to live stream video (for school, he's homeschooled) and use the video functions without a lot of buffering. The Windows 10 platform is very user friendly and operates very quickly. The machine itself is light weight and the screen is clear and vibrant. The touch pad works well, however, my son prefers a handheld mouse, so that's what we use. I plan on upgrading my personal machine to this laptop in the future.
Cathy C.
Lawrenceville, IL
I absolutely love this computer. It was definitely everything is looking for a computer with a reasonable price I use it daily the only complaint that I can possibly find that his given at four stars and not five is it once you to update to any new software and doesn't really take no for an answer which also might be an OS problem at any rate it's fast and I love it and I do recommend
canedra j.
Napoleonville, LA
Ok i got this computer at hhgreg..no more was in stock and it was the cheapest on the store + i had a gift card .. It was a christmas gift from my husband since i had been needing a laptop for forever (maybe it wasn't a need) but anyway i bought it off display so they went down a couple bucks (for discounted prices i always get display deals) its an awesome laptop windows (wich ilove) but i given it to my 2 young boys and my daughter has an acer i have an hp (purple) ha .. Great laptop
Jess B.
Clarksville, TN
The Toshiba Satellite is a nice computer for people like me. I play games occasionally, and I do a lot of image editing, but my laptop is mostly for schoolwork. I need a fast, lightweight computer with lots of storage and enough power so that it doesn't struggle when I'm working on a lot of stuff at once. This laptop does the job!
Abby C.
Stoughton, WI
This computer was the one we upgraded to from a laptop I bought in 2007. Really easy to set up and use right out of the box. Love how user friendly it is and continues to deliver. Meets the needs I have on a daily basis.
Keli R.
Not my favorite. The screen resolution seems very dim compared to others I've used. Not too crazy bout the mouse pad and the absence of the mouse buttons. I do like the large screen and the sleek look.
Emily T.
Lincoln, NE
This is a great laptop. I use it for work, school, and personal social media and streaming. It runs wells and quickly! I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good computer!
Candyce W.
Warrenton, MO
Great but they forgot the screws that hold the bottom on and had to get them myself or send it in and I needed it to work on so I just went and bought them since they wouldn't send me the screws to put in myself
Mary Jo C.
Longwood Farmville, Virginia
This is the laptop I purchased this past summer for my freshman year of college and it is pretty good. It has very fast connection and has no problem connecting to wifi. My only problem is sometimes when I am on website it will start flashing and I will have to exit out and restart.
Sabrina M.
Thomson, GA
Toshiba is my favorite brand for laptops very reliable storage is amazing never lets me down I tell anyone to go with them I don't like other brands they don't compare to this brand very reliable