Toshiba Satellite S70, 17.3

Toshiba Satellite S70, 17.3" Notebook, Intel i7-4710HQ, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, Win8.1

BY TOSHIBA

Overview For those who want more room and performance the 17.3" Satellite S70 laptop series delivers. It offers a variety of prebuilt or build-your-own performance, styling, multitasking, HD entertainment and content creation options, plus tons of Toshiba "extras." 1080p Full HD Full HD (1920x1080), offering amazing color, clarity and contrast. Webcam The built-in webcam on this PC makes it easy to Skype and chat live with friends and family or videoconference with co-workers. You'll also be able to take and store still pictures. Bluetooth Sync your smart phone and other portables, or expand your PC's entertainment potential with external speakers, or headphones-all without cords. LED Backlit Keyboard When the room's dim or the lights go down, you can keep right on typing thanks to these energy efficient keyboards. .content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;} .content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;} .content style p{margin:10px 0;} .content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Alexis L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
So my laptop broke and my grandma bought me this one! I like the overall laptop but the Setup is weird! Overall it does what I needed and I love it for that! It is fairly affordable, especially more affordable that other brands! I would recommend this to people on a budget!!
Stephanie E.
Biddeford, ME
I absolutely loved this laptop, until the hinge that connects the screen to the laptop broke less then a year after buying it. Toshiba was less then helpful stating that it was not covered by the warrantee because it was physical damage. I'm totally bummed!! Very disappointed that Toshiba was not willing to help me out. especially considering that it was less then a year old.
Jessica S.
APO AE
Sleek and powerful computer, easy to use and the screen is big enough for many uses including watching movies, checking emails, and using it for college work. Updates are frequent but they continue to improve the system. Overall satisfied!
Krista S.
Purchased computer for my college classes. Windows randomly pops up while I'm working on other things. Computer runs slow and has had to be reset several times. I do love the big screen but I wouldn't recommend buying this computer.
NANCY B.
Homestead, FL
I can not say enough about my Toshiba Notebook! I am very satisfied with it's performance and it has not let me down yet! I am very pleased, and I would highly recommend this brand to all my friends and family.
Kelly  k.
Glen St Mary, FL
Purchased our first toshiba 3 yrs ago, very impressed with the quality. purchased 2 more within in past 6 months for my other 2 children. incredible value. def recommend this over a dell any day.
Lisa U.
I am not that high tech, I decided to buy this laptop because i was in need of one. I use it for my basic tasks. So far i haven't experienced any problems with it. Easy to use and comfortable.
Aly H.
Great laptop for the price. Gets everything done. Haven't had a problem with it yet. Wish the graphics card was a bit better. But all around great computer
Maria d A.
Pearland, TX
Bought this one when my old one stopped working. Great product for the monee i payed. i use it Daily and my boys also....it is fast and easy to use
Tracey M.
Awesome piece of machinery. This was an upgrade for me and I love Toshibas because they live up to my expectations and they are durable.