by Toshiba

15.6" Satellite S50 The 15.6" Satellite S50 laptop series is an all-purpose entertainment PC offering smart performance, design and technologies for those who want to step up from "mainstream" and enjoy superior multitasking, HD media and creativity. McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5260 15.6" Laptop Computer Intel Core i7-4710HQ, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee!
How would you rate this product?
North Little Rock, AR
This is my second Toshiba laptop. I'm glad I went with it rather than dell... It's been perfect for all of my schooling (and gaming) needs!
Ville Platte, LA
Like it but hated that it didn’t flip over instead of coming completely off of the keyboard. But it’s not a bad computer/laptop.
Kansas City, MO
The big screen is incredible. I have gone with Toshiba for 10 years and am never disappointed. Great computer for everyday use.
Far Rockaway , NY
Awesome! it does not fail me. It was easy to install and very easy to understand and it comes with a free security installment.
Fairfield, CA
I got this computer a while back, and this works perfectly as if it's still brand new! It's really fast and convenient.
Warner, NH
I have actually purchased two of these laptops in the last twelve months. They're great if you have a google account.
Boonsboro, MD
I am a student so this is exactly what I needed. A lot of memory and a fast working computer. Great!
Best laptop I've had in a long time. Easy to use. Even my son can play on it. Runs great.
Lexington, KY
Very good labtop for the price it easy to work with and very nice looking use it daily
Dhaka
This machine has suited my basic needs thus far. The construction feels a tad flimsy, and the touch-pad is not very receptive, but the performance has been great, especially for the super low cost. For only spending around $550, I really can't complain too much. The design is sleek, it looks just as good as the Mac Book Pro we have when they are side by side.

Looking for your answer?