by Toshiba

15.6" Satellite S50 The 15.6" Satellite S50 laptop series is an all-purpose entertainment PC offering smart performance, design and technologies for those who want to step up from "mainstream" and enjoy superior multitasking, HD media and creativity. McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5260 15.6" Laptop Computer Intel Core i7-4710HQ, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee!
How would you rate this product?
Dayton, OH
This laptop is averagw. It has medium price point and medium quality. After just a few weeks of using the laptop for making word documents, checking my email, and using Facebook the laptop's speed dropped significantly. I wasn't impressed with the speed to begin with and once it slowed down I was very disappointed. I have had several Toshiba laptops and have never had these issues before. Overall I would say you get what you pay for.
Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5260 15.6" Laptop Computer Intel Core i7-4710HQ, 12GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee uploaded by Karen F.
Love the backlit keyboard. The touchscreen and full 360 screen is amazing, never saw that in a laptop before! Had issues with my charging port within the 1st year, shipped it back to Toshiba, now it almost has to stay on the charger to work. For a $1K laptop...I'm not the least bit pleased about that!
Atoka, TN
Laptop works great, has long battery life. Sadly though in my opinion is poorly made. the screws in the back are so tiny they fall out and this causes the back to open and the screen not stand upright. i contacted the maker and they told me there was nothing to do. i will not be buying this brand again.
Yorktown, VA
I love how much storage it has and I love the touch screen aspect! But one day my computer was doing updates it kept updating over and over again and crashed in the middle of the update! Luckily my friend figured it out but the people in the IT department at my school didn't know how to fix it.
Philadelphia, PA
Beautiful laptop. Love the sleek design. Has really good editing programs for music and videos already installed in the laptop. The webcam isn't that great and the price is pretty high but its worth the money. If you are investing in a laptop that will get the job done this is worth it
The price was a little high, but its a great product witb a lot of benefits. I appreciated the technolugy that came with it. Aome parts were confusing when starting up, but I'm blonde, so, yeah. I use it daily and i would recommend this out to others.
Woodland Hills, CA
I love this computer. It works very well and runs smoothly. I have not had any problems with my computer. I plan to buy a Toshiba the next time I need to purchase a new laptop.
Corvallis, OR
My first laptop...I like it, it's pretty good overall. annoying that you can't take a screenshot though, and coming from mac, I don't really like the windows...but pretty good considering.
Escelente Va muy bien en programas de Diseño Grafico y Dibujo. Responde a velocidad de Render, y va rapido en autocad, photoshop, illustrator. LA MEJOR COMPRA.
Today is reslly necesary a lap top in all houses. This is a really good lap top i have and I didn't have a problem with it. I recommend it 100%

Looking for your answer?