Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5136 15.6" Touch, Core i7-5500U, 12GB, 2TB, DVD

BY TOSHIBA

Boost your productivity, creativity and entertainment with our premium Satellite® S55t series laptop-designed to inspire, engage and awe. This eye-catching PC with brushed aluminum finish is up to 29% thinner than before and is packed with exceptional power, entertaining features and tons of Toshiba extras that will keep you productive and entertained. A generous 15.6" diagonal, HD, TruBrite® touchscreen display, along with a cutting-edge processor, gives you major horsepower for fast multitasking and a perfect color palette for brilliant multimedia. Equipped with premium Harman Kardon® audio, large storage and memory, the S55t also serves up a suite of exclusive features that make life more enjoyable. Like the new TruType keyboard for comfortable typing with optional LED lighting or USB Sleep & Charge that functions like a mobile power station to charge your phone or tablet-even when your laptop is off. Perfect for power users, media enthusiasts and mainstream gamers who demand more, this laptop is brimming with the latest technologies. So you can have thing you need to navigate your workload, the web and the new Windows® with ease. It's all housed in a sleek and sophisticated body that makes a bold statement everywhere it goes. Your window to more touchscreen convenience. Tackle multitasking and enjoy multimedia with a roomy 15.6" diagonal, HD, TruBrite® touchscreen offering a beautiful HD display, plus responsive 10-point multitouch control for easier, more convenient navigation through the new Windows®. Premium performance, powerful possibilities. Discover how the newest Intel® CoreTM processor delivers premium performance and stunning visuals that take your computing to the next level. With amazing battery life that keeps you productive on the go, you don't have to worry processing. Only with Intel Inside®. Comfort you can feel and touch. Not all keyboards are created equal. Tos see more...

Toshiba Satellite S55T-B5136 15.6" Touch, Core i7-5500U, 12GB, 2TB, DVD
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
I really love this computer, however, about 6 months into having it, my harddrive completely friend. Toshiba was no help; but I think it had to do with downloading Windows 10. Geek Squad was able to fix my computer and put Windows 8 back on it. It hasn't had an issue with 8, so I'm keeping it.
Nadia R.
San Antonio, TX
The best computer I have owned. At first it was hard to get used to because of the touch screen but now it is very fast and durable. I paid $800 and I think the price was very fair for what I got. I have has this computer for 2 years now with no problems and would definitely recommend.
Kimberly M.
I love my computer its sometimes glitchy when its due for updates, but that was mostly in the beginning of windows 10. That's why I'm giving it 4 stars, i also wish it would've come with a video editing program but that's mostly a windows fault not Toshiba. i Also love that it catches all of the wi-fi signals.
Vanessa S.
Winter haven, FL
After a couple of laptops I have finally found one that meets all my needs and great value for the price. It is fast, sleek and have had no issues with it. I would highly recommend.
Allison R.
Lindsborg, KS
My satellite is the best thing to ever happen to me!! Toshiba has made a great convertible laptop/tablet that works for what I need which is mostly school work and for fun. Thanks!
Shilary N.
Porterville, CA
I've personally had bad experiences with laptops that came with Windows software but this laptop is amazing and supper easy to use. It's has been very helpful specially since I'm in college.
Randi W.
Nacogdoches, TX
I loved this laptop. I could take it anywhere and do anything . I wish mine still worked but the cat had other plans and spilled the house plant on it. I would recommend for anyone.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
I got this as a new laptop sometime back and it's half and half. Works well enough but does not stay charged and often refuses to connect to the Internet which I need it to do.
Asher R.
It is amazing. Works just like the iMac one but its a lot cheaper. I bought mine 6 months ago and its works as new as it was when I first bought it.
Amira D.
Dublin, OH
I love this thing. I use it all the time and it is easy to take places. I love that it can convert to "tablet mode" when you need it to!