ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Satellite S55-b5148 156 Led [trubrite] Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4720hq 260 Ghz - Brushed Aluminum In Satin Gold - 12GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows (psprbu-02r03l)

by Toshiba

Toshiba Satellite S55-B5148 15.6 Led (Trubrite) Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4720hq 2.60 Ghz - Brushed Aluminum In Satin Gold - 12GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 8.1 64-Bit - 1920 X 1080 Display - Bluetooth PSPRBU-02R03L

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite S55-b5148 15.6 Led [trubrite] Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-4720hq 2.60 Ghz - Brushed Aluminum In Satin Gold - 12GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows (psprbu-02r03l)!
How would you rate this product?
Shayne P.
I absolutely loved this laptop and I highly recommend it. It met my expectations and was wonderful to have for my college web and multimedia development work. Toshiba is a great product in computer choice. Sadly I lost mine in a house fire . I sure do miss my baby!
Greta C.
Corpus Christi, TX
I'm a huge Toshiba fan anyway when it comes to laptop purchases, but I couldn't be happier with our latest purchase! This laptop looks as good as it functions. It's 12 GB RAM and 1T Hdd mean that it performs like a dream, even when you've got a ton of programs working. More space than most people can dream of using with a speedy 2.60 processing speed? Gold! Satin Gold!
Kelly T.
Anaheim , CA
I love using toshiba products, especially when it comes to laptops. It's affordable,. I bought mine 3 years ago and it still works perfectly fine. Love!!
Dayna L.
I have only had this computer for about one week, I love it! This is my third Toshiba over the past 10 years and it hasn't disappointed so far. The 12g of RAM that comes with this laptop exceeds the 4 or 8 gigs that other brands are shipped with. The screen looks great and the colors stand out. The hard drive provides me with plenty of space for all of my jpegs and RAW images. The whole system doesn't weigh very much and it's extremely portable. I've had powerbooks and other Apple products before and I would still buy another Toshiba again. The price is great for the performance and reliability that you receive.
Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
It was a pretty good laptop. Started up quickly and was reliable when it came to homework assignments. A little bulky and heavy to carry around for long periods of time, but there is ample storage space which was a huge plus. Sadly after a few years it turned off and never turned on again.
megan R.
hinckley, OH
Not a bad computer just not as fancy as the rest. I don't mind it, has a great storage and can play games on
Marianne M.
Tulsa, OK
The only thing I don't like about this laptop is that the battery isn't easily removable and the touchpad is pretty awful. As far as performance though, it's top-notch.
Rin R.
Smyrna, DE
Not a bad computer a little bulky and can get heavy carrying it bwitth me all day. Other than that it works well and the display is not to bad!
Bailey G.
Grand Island, NY
I absolutely love my toshiba laptop! I don't think I could get through college with out it!
Megan G.
Easton, PA
Is an ok laptop. For the price I shouldn't complain. My biggest issue is that sometimes it gives me trouble connecting to the internet.

Looking for your answer?