Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6

Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6" Notebook PC

AMD Quad Core A5-4500M Processor, 750GB Hard Drive, 6GB of Memory, 15.6-inch Screen. 6GB RAM. 750GB HDD. AMD Radeon HD 7640G Graphics. Genuine Windows 8 see more...

Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6
Toshiba Satellite L855D-S5139NR 15.6" Notebook PC
Laura C.
Worst. laptop. EVER. A little more than thirty days after purchased it DIED. I had to send it back to Toshiba for repair and had to pay for the shipping and the box. It's obviously a lemon, which happens, but I expected Toshiba to replace it with a different one - even if it was the same model - and I certainly did not expect to have to pay for shipping to return a less than 60 day old brand new laptop. Now the mouse pad is wiggy. And it's only 10 months old at this point. I sought out a Toshiba laptop as once upon a time they were indestructible. I would never purchase again, not only for the faulty parts, but for the insult of having to pay for shipping and packaging to return an item for "repair" when it is less than 60 days old. You've lost me Toshiba.
Nicole S.
Bothell, WA
We bought this for our daughter for Christmasl. She's in fifth grade and needed something to get her school work done. It has a pretty big screen and the processor works really fast. She is running Windows 10 and loves it. Cortina on the desktop gets used a lot for help with homework. It's nothing too fancy as she did not need all the bells and whistles. The keyboard on this machine feels cheap. The plastic seems really thin when you are using it.
Kelly R.
Homer City, PA
I've had my computer for almost 2 years. It has served my needs well. I do like the functionality of it & the ease of use. The screen quality is clear & easily adjustable if needed. I received this lap top as a gift from my husband so I don't know what price was paid but feel it is a reliable device.
Ann B.
Portville, NY
This is an ok computer. I use it to run my home based business. The wifi connection works great, and Ive never had any issues with it. Its not a very heavy laptop, which makes it great to take along to my kids sports practices and work on the go. Overall, I am very satisfied with this laptop.
Matt W.
Sevierville, TN
Fast processor, plenty of RAM and hard drive space. I ordered it with Windows 7, but upgraded to Windows 10. It was affordable, but a little pricey compared to most others in its price range. I have no complaints about it yet. I use 90% for work, but would be great for entertainment as well
Ashley P.
Mantua, NJ
This computer never gave my family and I any problems. It was always fast. Great on updates. The company is really good. This company is great if you love new features and options.
stacey g.
This laptop is such a great product. I use this for all of the school work i have to do. it's a perfect size and it has a clear screen
Carolyn N.
The only thing difficult about this computer is the disc drive opens by the slightest touch. But I love everything about this laptop
Rebecca D.
Awesome, awesome product, as all Toshibas I've had are. This boost up pretty fast and is a pretty good size.
Shardaya W.
Verona, PA
This has a very nice size and build. It's not too big but not too small that you feel it's a tablet.