Toshiba Satellite L855 15.6

BY TOSHIBA

The Black Toshiba 15.6 Satellite Laptop PC sas everything you need to compute on the go. Microsoft Windows 8 Operating System lets you complete any task. Connect with friends and family on the built-in webcam included with this Toshiba 15.6 Satellite Laptop PC. see more...

Toshiba Satellite L855 15.6
Toshiba Satellite L855 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-3230, 6GB Memory, 640GB Hard Drive - Laptops
Mary H.
Salem, OR
I love this laptop. I've owned this for almost a year and I use it for pretty much everything from doing shopping trips, to doing my college homework to even playing games. I think this laptop is so super worth the price. I use my computer a lot and I have still never had a virus or any kind of problems. You do however want to make sure you stay up to date with the updates and it doesn't always show when one is available. But all in all I couldn't be any happier with my laptop
Cynthia R.
Yelm, WA
I love Toshiba. I have tried other brands but I always come back to to Toshiba. This machine runs smoothly and flawlessly. I use it quite often for Facebook networking and so on. It has so many amazing features and not enough time to touch on them all. The screen is bright and vibrant. There is no lag in typing or pulling up different browsers. It runs so fast and smoothly. Many different games can be played with out lag as well. Would give it 10 stars if I could.
Margo G.
Gilbert, MN
I personally would not recommend this computer. My laptop got very bugged up and has a lot of issues implemented in the software built in meant to keep your laptop safe. If you're gonna bother spending the money on any kind of laptop, make it worth it and get an Apple Mac. I can guarantee you you'll be thanking yourself in the long run.
Kathy B.
I love the Toshiba brand and my past couple laptops have all bee Toshiba. This one has a lot of hard drive space and is good for storing lots of files, pictures, and videos. I use it for school and have not have any issues with it. I have noticed that my past Toshiba laptops get slow after a few years.
Bethany J.
Vicksburg, MS
Love my computer to the moon and back! Runs super fast, is wonderful for my school work, has skype preinstalled and several apps and easy guides to follow. It is durable as anything I've ever seen! Wonderful product I would recommend to any busy college student like myself
Allana L.
Pinckneyville, IL
I got this for my nephew for Christmas add he loved it. This definate meets all of his needs for school (which was the main reason I bought it for) but it is also great of all of the other things he likes to do like intent surfing and watch YouTube videos. This a great buy and he is very happy with it.
Angelyn C.
Sacramento, CA
Good laptop for if you are a student. does get a lot of viruses and my screen has a green crack on it I don't know how I got it but I've only had it for a while. I would still prefer a MacBook
Winifred D.
Austin, TX
This computer is good but not the best. It is often slow and it does not want to run all of the program's I have put on it. Windows 10 is the worst and it makes the computer impossible to use for work.
Carissa M.
Corona, CA
Love this laptop, it's lightweight, and holds all my files with still enough storage. This laptop is a steal for the price as it has compared better then ones that cost more. Loving my TOSHIBA!!!!
Ashley C.
Toledo, OH
Had for only two years and the power port broke. Only option to fix because it is out of the warranty is to replace the motherboard because it needs to be soldered back on.