Toshiba Satellite L75-B7240 17.3

BY TOSHIBA #92 in Laptops

Satellite L70 The 17.3" Satellite L70 laptop series offers large-scale style, value and versatility, and provides everything consumers need to stay connected, productive, entertained-and more. It's ideal for students, families and small or home-based business pros who want to replace their desktop computer for the flexibility of a laptop. McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible see more...

Toshiba Satellite L75-B7240 17.3
Toshiba Satellite L75-B7240 17.3" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-4210U, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee
Rebecca M.
Gambrills, MD
This computer has been significantly better than my last one. It was a gift, so I do not know the price. It is significantly faster, and the layout is clean. As a college student, I use it every day sometimes all day. My only problem has been a problem I have with all computers. It wants to update at the most inconvenient times.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I have had this laptop for two years now and it has not failed me yet! I am in college and it is really easy to fit it into my backpack and carry it anywhere. Also, I didn't have my charger once and someone with an HP did so I used theirs and it worked! Overall I am very satisfied! Great storage and user friendly.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This computer is amazing. Runs super fast, has so much memory, excellent for Gaming. I play SWTOR on it and it runs so well on very high settings. I also have the Sims 4 which comes through on high settings and still runs like a dream, would definitely recommend.
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
The touchscreen comes in handy when I just want to play a game or watch a movie, and when you want to do other things its a great computer. However, there is not a CD drive, so I had to purchase an external one.
jenn s.
I have had several Toshiba laptops and keep buying them because they are affordable and are a great computer that does everything I need. Including editing pictures on photoshop, edit videos and more!
Melanie M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I love this laptop, I professionally stream and do YouTube. Its great at editing, rendering, and uploading in a timely manner, now running OBS, some games are okay, like mine craft, don't starve and CS:GO, but any large game doesn't go so well, since the CPU isn't that great.
Deanne J.
Shannon, MS
I enjoyed the size for my traveling needs the processor is very fast...the digital he screen is perfect...the only problem I had was the time it stayed charge
Lisa M.
Atlanta, GA
I've had this laptop for over a year, and I absolutely love it. I've had no issues with it and I love that you can download apps right to your computer.
Kasandra C.
Midland, TX
I love my laptop. I love the Windows, how it opens up the apps. This is my second laptop I've owned and I love it, no problems at all. I give this a 10!
kaisen z.
Overall sturdy product that comes with decent memory space. Sometimes it's a little slow but as long as I clean up my hard drive then no worries.