ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Satellite L75-B7240 173" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-4210U, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee

by Toshiba

Satellite L70 The 17.3" Satellite L70 laptop series offers large-scale style, value and versatility, and provides everything consumers need to stay connected, productive, entertained-and more. It's ideal for students, families and small or home-based business pros who want to replace their desktop computer for the flexibility of a laptop. McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite L75-B7240 17.3" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i5-4210U, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, with McAfee!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne A.
Had this for several years. Never let me down. Perfect for anything you would want to do on a computer. A little heavy but very well made.
Shanda F.
Millbrook, AL
This is such a great laptop! I take it to work with me. Even my kids love it!
This is such a great laptop! I take it to work with me. Even my kids love it!
Carley W.
Montrose, PA
I have had this laptop for two years now and it has not failed me yet! I am in college and it is really easy to fit it into my backpack and carry it anywhere. Also, I didn't have my charger once and someone with an HP did so I used theirs and it worked! Overall I am very satisfied! Great storage and user friendly.
Rebecca M.
Gambrills, MD
This computer has been significantly better than my last one. It was a gift, so I do not know the price. It is significantly faster, and the layout is clean. As a college student, I use it every day sometimes all day. My only problem has been a problem I have with all computers. It wants to update at the most inconvenient times.
Cassandra M.
Port St Lucie, FL
This computer is amazing. Runs super fast, has so much memory, excellent for Gaming. I play SWTOR on it and it runs so well on very high settings. I also have the Sims 4 which comes through on high settings and still runs like a dream, would definitely recommend.
Kasandra C.
Midland, TX
I love my laptop. I love the Windows, how it opens up the apps. This is my second laptop I've owned and I love it, no problems at all. I give this a 10!
pam F.
It is okay for general use as in checking emails, social media etc. but would not recommend for heavy laptop users.
Katherine W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This is the most amazing computer ever!!!!! I got it to use for my court reporting software. It is amazingly fast and is beautiful
Deanne J.
Shannon, MS
I enjoyed the size for my traveling needs the processor is very fast...the digital he screen is perfect...the only problem I had was the time it stayed charge
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
The touchscreen comes in handy when I just want to play a game or watch a movie, and when you want to do other things its a great computer. However, there is not a CD drive, so I had to purchase an external one.

Looking for your answer?