Toshiba Satellite L55dt-b5144 15.6 Touchscreen Led [trubrite] Notebook - Amd A-series A8-6410 Quad-core [4 Core] 2 Ghz - Fusion Finish In Satin Gold - 8GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - 1TB (pskunu-008005-k9)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed for great everyday performance, Satellite range products are affordable but serve up the power, features and portability that even the most demanding home users require. You can buy Satell. see more...

Allison W.
Cordova, TN
For the most part this computer does what I need it to do, but there are many things I don't like about it. First, the power button is tiny and hard to locate. When the computer is asleep, you have to push the power button to wake it up, and it is a huge pain. The last Toshiba I owned had the button on the same face as the keyboard, right up top, super easy. This one is on the side by the USB ports. I also wish there was a little more protection for the keyboard area when you are using this in tablet mode. If you use it on a table or other flat surface, it's fine, but let's be honest, no one is placing it flat on a table. The whole point of the tablet is to make it more easily portable. I usually use it on my lap and then all the keys are being mashed down. We had a terrible time with the touch pad when we first got this due to the fact that the buttons at the bottom aren't separate from the touchpad itself, so when trying to click and drag items, it was a nightmare. We finally figured out how to change the touchpad settings to make it more user-friendly, but it took a while because there are several different places to change the settings, which we didn't realize at first. There should be one place to change the settings instead of spreading it out like that. Mainly I can't stand Windows 10 but I suppose that part at least is not Toshiba's fault. All in all, I have finally managed to get this computer to work mostly the way I want it, but it was a bit of a chore to get there.
Payten B.
Boone, IA
Love this laptop. I am an Engineering student and it is perfect for taking notes on and running tough programs. I have been having an issue since I've gotten it where it wont turn on even though its charged. I just come back in a little bit and It'll turn on.
kasie t.
Ukiah, CA
I love my laptop and the touch screen is perfect. My sound doesn't record when i take videos which no one can figure out why. the keyboard is really nice and for a college student it does everything i could ask for! Very satisfied with my choice in laptop.
Tierra R.
MORGANTOWN, WV
When I first looked for a laptop for college I really wanted a touchscreen. This one is great and I find that the software on it works great for what I need it to. I honestly don't know how I would have made it through my first semester without it.
Sam L.
Stockbridge, GA
My laptop has a few very minor problems. the trackpad doesn't always work right, but i love the format of my computer. I don't know how i lived before touchscreen computers!!
Kendra H.
Randolph, MA
I have had this computer for over year. It has broken down once and I had to get it fixed because it was overheated. The touch screen isn't the most convenient thing. But it's pretty cool
Mayra C.
Not sure if this is the exact one I have. But if it is...I love it! Mines is a 360 rotate laptop with touchscreen. The touchscreen is amazing. And you can downloaf so many apps to the laptop. Works great!
Diane B.
Bought as a gift for my boyfriend. He loves the size and touch screen feature. Have had almost a year and no hardware/software problems.
Ivan L.
Hesperia, CA
Works well

It's fast works well and I believe is the best in it's class so if you need a school or business computer this is the one
karla  v.
Del Valle, TX
My husband actually bought me this one for school. Its amazing i love it its super fast well it all depends in what you using it for.