ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Satellite C55t-B5140 156in Touchscreen LED (TruBrite) Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 216 GHz - Textured Resin in Jet Black

by Toshiba

Designed for great everyday performance, Satellite range products are affordable but serve up the power, features and portability that even the most demanding home users require. You can buy Satellite products through an extensive network of high street and online retailers. Package Contents:; Satellite C55t-B5140 Notebook; AC Adapter Toshiba Satellite C55t-B5140 15.6in. Touchscreen LED (TruBrite) Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 GHz - Textured Resin in Jet Black is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Toshiba.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite C55t-B5140 15.6in. Touchscreen LED (TruBrite) Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 GHz - Textured Resin in Jet Black!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah J.
Maricopa, AZ
Love it works great rake it with me on vacation and to the library teaching my kids to use it to
Hailey R.
Henderson, NC
Love This laptop, very portal and easy to get around, super fast, and affordable! Very nice for a college of high school student
Amanda M.
Bourbon, IN
Amazing laptop. Bought a Sony 2 years ago, wasn't happy with it. Went back to toshiba, got a touchscreen to stay in with the times. Came installed with windows 10. Really great system for touchscreen.
Tara A.
Plattsburgh, NY
Personally, all electronics I have boghten from Toshiba have been great. Always satisfied with their products!
Nicolette H.
Tallahassee, FL
I did not go into the store looking for a Toshiba but I left with one! I thought it was an extremely reasonable price considering that it was touchscreen. It runs smoothly, very fast and I don't have too many problems with it. Only downside it that the face of the laptop get scratched very easily. Other then that I love it!
Stephanye E.
Awesome laptop! Best buy I have done ever! Completely reliable! Would recommend for any college student!
Misha PinksugarAtlanta S.
Atlanta, GA
This computer is so easy to use and the navigation choices make it perfectly adaptable to whatever task you are doing at the time, i.e. games, word processing or spreadsheet applications. It has good sound quality A touch pad that works great Big screen size A nice compact size easy to set up lightning fast.
Celesta C.
Happy, KY
My son is a gamer and he loves his computer. Best deal out there hands down!!!
My son is a gamer and he loves his computer. Best deal out there hands down!!!
Nick H.
Panama City, FL
I generally purchase the satellite toshiba, however purchased this for my wife. The specs are OK, but I feel the software on this Laptop is inferior, the asthmatics are also not upto par. Personally, I don't go with any of the satellite models with an AMD chip
Sam H.
Fayetteville, GA
This is a great computer for the casual user or student. There are 2-in-1 laptops that are a lot more high tech, but this one is perfect if you spend most of your time on the Internet. The touch screen is a great option and there is plenty of memory. The battery life is decent, the laptop is a little on the small side which is good if you take your computer with you. Don't expect a lot of bells and whistles since this is a cheaper computer, but know that you're getting a really good product for the pric.

Looking for your answer?