Toshiba Satellite C55t-b5140 15.6 Touchscreen Led [trubrite] Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 Quad-core [4 Core] 2.16 Ghz - Textured Resin In Jet Black - 4GB RAM - Ddr3l Sdram - 750 (pscmqu-01m04t-k7)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed for great everyday performance, Satellite range products are affordable but serve up the power, features and portability that even the most demanding home users require. You can buy Satell. see more...

Kelli S.
Corona, CA
I love it, it works great. I know laptops aren't exactly meant to be the best gaming computers, especially this one, but it's really slow with that. However I can't complain, it wasn't meant to be a gaming laptop. Just wish it was a little faster. No problems so far!
Kalev S.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love this laptop and all it's impressive features. I would have given it five stars if only the screen could fold over or detach to get the most out of the touch screen, but other than the this Toshiba laptop is really top notch and they offer it for an affordable price.
Mikayla P.
Denton, TX
My boyfriend bought this computer for me on Christmas and it works really well. The only problem i have is i can't watch downloaded videos on it. Very easy to use, decent price, and best laptop I've owned. I recommend this to others. I use all computers as touch screen now though!
Jessica C.
White Lake , MI
I love the touchscreen aspect of this laptop, very easy to use and extremely versatile. I like how it has windows like a tablet or smartphone and just regular desktop
Amber H.
Warren, MI
I have the touch screen which I use more often than I thought I would! It's pretty cool. The computer is durable and perfect for just internet browsing and Uploading pictures from my phone and camera.
Andrea J.
Albuquerque, NM
Purchased this laptop within the last year. Love it! The touchscreen makes it easier to navigate around. Best laptop purchase I could of made. Worth the money
Felesha W.
Orlando, FL
Amazing specs it's up to speed and easy to handle quite durable too mine has been through it with my younger cousins even my grandma operates it freely
Michele Bob W.
Rutland (city)
Really love it because I got it from my mom who passed away so it has a lot the personal mormey on it and also it works great. Use it for schools
Leotie S.
Very disappointed in this computer. I bought it thinking Toshiba was good but the touch screen is not that great and loads very slow
Brittany T.
Hickory, NC
I've had my computer for a little over a year now. No issues and super fast. Love it! I'll definitely buy from Toshiba again.