Toshiba Satellite C55t-b5140 15.6 Touchscreen Led [trubrite] Notebook - Intel Pentium N3540 2.16 Ghz - Textured Resin In Jet Black - 4GB RAM - 750GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd (pscmqu-01m04t-k8)

BY TOSHIBA

Designed for great everyday performance, Satellite range products are affordable but serve up the power, features and portability that even the most demanding home users require. You can buy Satell. see more...

Kelly C.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
This is the third Toshiba I have owned and I have had no issues with any of them. In fact I have given the others away to friends and family members as gifts. I tend to be rough with my electronics & my Toshibas always take whatever I dish out....very sturdy. Remained intact even after numerous falls from the bed or couch! I highly recommend their laptops for college students like myself.
Kayla R.
I love this computer. I have had it for over a year now, and it hasn't failed me yet. One of my only problems with it is it doesn't have a disk tray, which has made a few things difficult. I did have trouble with a few keys not working a few months ago, but I had it sent in and I haven't had trouble with it since. It is a great laptop, and I would recommend it to anyone. It still runs very fast.
Lillie M.
La Habra, CA
Excellent picture quality, large screen. Great for work and play. Fairly priced. User friendly. I am not at all a computer person, much more a tablet person, but the touch screen makes it feel like a tablet. Easy for children to get school work completed on.
Bruce L and Michelle C.
Manhattan, KS
Toshiba is our go to in laptop brands! We own three currently, and had two before these! They are fantastic, easy, and inexpensive. This particular model has met my needs and then some! I'll definitely be sticking by them for my next upgrade #Toshiba Rocks!
michele f.
Exeter, NH
I liked the computer at fist. It did take a while to get use to the sensitive screen, but I quickly learned how to turn the touch screen on and off. What did cause me issues, and not much longer after I purchased was a black line across the screen that grew longer and longer as the days went by. I do like the screen size.
Jessica K.
Raleigh, NC
I've had this computer for 8 months now and have had no issues at all. The only issue I have is that the material they use on the cover shows fingerprints really bad so it makes the computer look dirty or like somebody with oily fingers were touching it. I figured with time it would fade but it still leaves fingerprint smudges every time I touch it. Same with the mousepad.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
Love it, I don't have anything bad to say about this laptop at all! It's a great size, not heavy, does what you need. Keeps a great charge and the screen is very vibrant. Well worth the money!
Taylor S.
Fulton, MD
I love this laptop because it's light-weight but still big enough for me to use for school work. I love the touch screen because it makes things easier to you. It also folds into a tablet. Perfect. I've had it for a year now and it's still perfect.
Herman J.
New Orleans
I bought this notebook for my kids. I bought it for Teaching basic computer skills and knowledge. In this day and age you have to be computer literate. My kids are well on there way.
Savannah W.
Rockmart, GA
This laptop has served all my needs as a small business. It it lightweight and portable allowing me to work wherever my business takes me. The large screen allows for easy viewing and the slim design is easy to carry on long plane rides.