ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
Satellite C55Dt-A5162 - E1-2100 1 GHz - Windows 81 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMulti - 156" touchscreen

by Toshiba

With the versatility to meet your everyday needs and a stunning design you will want to take everywhere, this smart laptop is all purpose and style. Whether you're at home or on the go, watching a movie or e-mailing a friend, the E1-2100 processor and AMD graphics solutions give you all the speed and power you need. And everything is brought to life in beautiful detail on the stunning 15.6" HD widescreen display. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Windows 8.1 Processor / Chipset CPU: AMD E1-2100 1 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L2 - 1 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Platform Technology: AMD VISION Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 16 GB Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Speed: 1333 MHz Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 1 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - fixed Read Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD) Write Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVDR) / 6x (DVDR DL) Rewrite Speed: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM) Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (multi-touch)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5162 - E1-2100 1 GHz - Windows 8.1 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6" touchscreen!
How would you rate this product?
Kristen H.
Edinboro, PA
Sooo this computer was amazing I loved everything about it until after only having it foe a year the chatter port pushed completely into the inside of my computer and there's no way to fix it so I love the way it worked and how it ran but bc of that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Alice G.
Jacksonville, FL
I find that my lap top meets all of my needs. It met my expectations. It was a good price over all very satisfied with my purchase. No improvement needed for this laptop. It has been very easy to use. Overall very satisfied. I would buy another Toshiba.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert Level 4
Good laptop! There is no problem, and Toshiba never ceases to amaze with its products. If you are deciding whether to get this or not, it's a yes from me!
Roy C.
Kissimmee
This laptop is awesome, though it does need some improvements done to it. I do believe it's almost as good as the Mac book
Alexis J.
TERRIBLE!! I got this laptop around 2 years ago after my old one died out. Around 6 momths ago this one began to fall apart. A few screws came out and now a corner of the laptop has detached and the screen won't stay in place. It also takes forever to turn on and randomly shuts off, deleting whatever you were working on if it was not saved. After only 2 years I would not expect this level of degradation.
Alicia I.
Philadelphia, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this computer. So many functions and neat gadgets plus it's light weight and is super convenient and I can take it to all my classes with no hassle
Heather L.
Bedford, IN
This is a great computer. It serves it's purpose for what I need it to do and has not malfunctioned.
Samantha M.
This computer is awesome and that's coming from a Mac person. I just wish it had the backlit keyboard but for 500$ it's worth every penny
Edgar Z.
Huntington Park, CA
I love this computer! It's perfect for school work, researching and watching videos online.
ALICIA F.
MOBILE, AL
Nice laptop, not super heavy, and doesn't take up too much space. Plenty of strorage space!

Looking for your answer?