BY TOSHIBA

With the versatility to meet your everyday needs and a stunning design you will want to take everywhere, this smart laptop is all purpose and style. Whether you're at home or on the go, watching a movie or e-mailing a friend, the E1-2100 processor and AMD graphics solutions give you all the speed and power you need. And everything is brought to life in beautiful detail on the stunning 15.6" HD widescreen display. Specifications General System Type: Notebook Operating System: Windows 8.1 Processor / Chipset CPU: AMD E1-2100 1 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: L2 - 1 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Platform Technology: AMD VISION Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 16 GB Technology: DDR3 SDRAM Speed: 1333 MHz Slots Qty: 2 Empty Slots: 1 Storage Main Storage: 500 GB HDD / 5400 rpm Interface: SATA 3 Gb/s Optical Drive: DVDRW (R DL) / DVD-RAM - fixed Read Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVD) Write Speed: 24x (CD) / 8x (DVDR) / 6x (DVDR DL) Rewrite Speed: 16x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW) / 5x (DVD-RAM) Display Type: 15.6" LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Touchscreen: Yes (multi-touch) see more...

Jules G.
Lake In The Hills, IL
Love this laptop! I often find it hard to use laptop keyboards because the keys are so small and tightly fit but the keyboard on this laptop is perfect! The keys are a little more than averagely sized and the spaces separating them leave the perfect amount of room. Easy to type! And the screen is beautiful. I love the size and how gorgeous the color is. I play a lot of video games on my laptop and was hesitant to buy this one since it isn't known as a gaming laptop but it works great and I don't regret it at all. I haven't had a single problem downloading or playing any of my games! Overall, wonderful laptop and you get your money back with the quality of it.
Alexis J.
TERRIBLE!! I got this laptop around 2 years ago after my old one died out. Around 6 momths ago this one began to fall apart. A few screws came out and now a corner of the laptop has detached and the screen won't stay in place. It also takes forever to turn on and randomly shuts off, deleting whatever you were working on if it was not saved. After only 2 years I would not expect this level of degradation.
Deena W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of the worst laptops I've ever owned....the optical mouse is super sensitive and the system will lag at any given opportunity. This is fine if you just need a cheapo thing to surf the net and do word [processing, but if you like gaming, just stay away from this!!!
Kristen h.
Edinboro, PA
Sooo this computer was amazing I loved everything about it until after only having it foe a year the chatter port pushed completely into the inside of my computer and there's no way to fix it so I love the way it worked and how it ran but bc of that I wouldn't recommend it to anyone
Alicia I.
Philadelphia , PA
Absolutely love this computer. So many functions and neat gadgets plus it's light weight and is super convenient and I can take it to all my classes with no hassle
Marie M.
Bardstown, KY
I purchased two of the Toshiba Satellite C55Dt-A5162 - E1-2100 1 GHz - Windows 8.1 - 4 GB RAM - 500 GB HDD - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6" touchscreen computers earlier this year. They are great travel computers and provide great dependability for everyday use.
Vanessa R.
Gulfport, MS
Techie Expert
great computer by far i would have had more use but it got old and put me down ;( But i like it a lot wish it had more Memory on it but above all it was great computer for buiness use
Aryn W.
Rochester, NY
I purchased this for my children, so they don't ruin mine and they love it. The touchscreen makes doing homework and maneuvering in general so much easier for them.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Techie Expert
Good laptop! There is no problem, and Toshiba never ceases to amaze with its products. If you are deciding whether to get this or not, it's a yes from me!
Hayley N.
Alexandria Bay, NY
Good laptop! No issues, and Toshiba never fails to impress me with their products. If you're deciding whether to get this or not, it's a yes from me!