Toshiba Satellite C55d-b5244 15.6 Led [trubrite] Notebook - Amd A-series A6-6310 1.80 Ghz - Textured Resin In Jet Black - 6GB RAM - 750GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Amd Radeon R4 Graphics - (pscn4u-00r002)

BY TOSHIBA

15.6 diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD) Native support for 720p content 16:9 aspect ratio LED backlit; Built-in stereo speakers; Windows 8.1; AMD Quad-Cor. see more...

Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Toshiba is awful!! The screws started falling out of the bottom of the laptop, the computer is touchy and goes to the right side and opens up the search option when I am halfway on the screen and they are not willing to do anything about it. The computer is extremely slow and shuts down all the time. This was the worst purchase I could have made and I regret it every single day.
Marissa H.
Fruitland , ID
I LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!!! I've tried Dell and Acer, HP, and Apple, definitely not a fan at all! Both of my Toshiba's have had long lives, and somehow each miraculously have survived the impact of my toddler jumping on it- LITERALLY! durable, easy to use, fast, and i love all the privacy/safety protection options on it. I'm definitely going to be a Toshiba fan for life!
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
I've had this laptop for almost a year now and really like the Windows 8 and apps loaded. It's fairly easy-to-use and is great for general use. The only thing that I've found to be a problem with this laptop is that it runs really slow at times. I'm not a gamer or use it for anything other than visiting sites, checking email or placing orders but still find that it runs slow on occasion.
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
This computer is perfect for light gaming and college homework. I take it with me nearly everywhere I go and it's pretty lightweight that there is little to no issue with carrying it.
Katie D.
Palmetto, FL
I have had many different laptops and this is one of my favorites. Very easy to use, and nice sleek look. I also own an HP Beats laptop and I'd pick the Toshiba over the HP any day.
karie c.
Winston Salem, NC
I have owned 3 toshiba's and truly trust the brand!! They are completely worth the money and are such a great value. They are easy to use and sturdy!! I have never experienced any problems with these computers and would recommend them to anyone.
Mario V.
Ontario, OR
I DON'T USUALLY PURCHASE LAPTOPS. BUT ONCE A FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT HOW WELL THIS WORKS I DECIDED TO GIVE IT A SHOT. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW THE PICTURE QUALITY IS AMAZING. THE SPEAKERS ARE GREAT. DON'T REGRET A THING
Derrick S.
Dallas, TX
For fun, play, work, and entertainment. Toshiba Satellite C55d-b5244 is the best notebook for the job. From as simple as pulling up google to writing a java script. With Toshiba you cant go wrong.
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works well for me, but I don't need all the bells and whistles. I use it for work, I'm a teacher. I also use it for basic Internet and keeping in touch.
Valeria U.
I've always beem a fan of Satellite series. This is a great computer, it suits all my needs. I use Windows 8.1 and it runs smoothly.