BY TOSHIBA

Satellite C50 The 15.6" Satellite C50 laptop series offers everything a budget-conscious user could ask for-basic power, portability and performance-all at a great price. This PC series comes with all the laptop essentials and is great for web browsing, socializing, emailing, entertainment and multitasking. McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible see more...

Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5242 15.6
Toshiba Satellite C55D-B5242 15.6" Laptop Computer, AMD A4-6210, 6GB Memory, 750GB Hard Drive, with McAfee Anti-Virus
Adaorah E.
I purchased this laptop because my previous experience with toshiba was amazing but the second time around was horrible! The laptop was very fragile and not durable at all. It constantly froze and exit applications on its own! Sometimes it wouldn't even open the application no matter how many times I clicked on it. The screen began to turn black at one point and I did not drop it or anything of that nature! Bottom line I do not recommend this product.
Heather M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I have always had hp laptops but after much shopping around I decided to go with this one because of the price. The size is perfect. The computer is pretty fast. It took me months to figure out how to work this computer with the windows 8 and it flashing between screens. When windows 10 came out I upgraded and no problems since then. I Have a lot of things saved on my computer and it seems to be handling the memory fine. I would recommend this laptop to anyone looking for an all in one laptop
Brandi S.
Denver, CO
I have always had Toshiba computers for the most part. This is the newest one I have owned though. The high speed USB port makes using a flash-drive or external hard drive easier.
CD writer works well, and fast. As well as the webcam.
My only complaint is the function keys are really difficult to see. They are on other icons now that confuse me.
Nicky S.
I own an older model and it's still running perfectly. I passed the old model down to the kids and upgraded to a newer model. Toshiba in my opinion is one of the best brands out there. I recommend this brand for anyone who wants a good long lasting computer.
Reyna S.
My daughter used this laptop for school. I haven't experience nothing as of yet. The system run well, she loves that you can download apps on it. Nice laptop for younger children.
Abby P.
This laptop worked ok for me I did like but I am just so used to using apple products that it was hard for me to figure this out but other then now knowing how to use it very well it ran great!
jenna l.
Townsend, MA
I love this computer this thing is my best friend. It goes with me everywhere I do all my work on it and I can do it anywhere and it runs beautifully. It has a great amount of storage for me.
Alicia N.
Florence, TX
The computer is nice but Windows 10 is horrible. It doesn't like to update at all and doesn't like my quickbooks. I don't use it very often because of the update issues.
Rosana C.
Jupiter, FL
I needed a computer for school and I fell in love with this one. it's not too big nor heavy which is very important when you're going from class to class.
Talea H.
Fort Sill, OK
Great product for the price. I use mine daily. The webcam has some glitches but overall I'm happy with my purchase. It's great for a basic use laptop.