BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba C55-B5355 The Toshiba C55-B5355 features the following: Satellite C55-B5355 - Intel - Core i3 - 4005U - 1.7 GHz - DDR3 SDRAM - RAM: 4GB - Serial ATA - 500GB - 5400 RPM - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6 Inch - TFT Active Matrix - Fast Ethernet - Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 4-cell - 1 YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible see more...

Toshiba Satellite C55-B5355 15.6
Toshiba Satellite C55-B5355 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-4005U, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, with McAfee
Pamela F.
It's great. It's the right size for portability. It meets all my needs for a home computer and then some.
LEAR29666 victoria C.

La Tengo for a long time and really is very good and very quick I'm really happy with the Product
Yuri H.
Petersburg, VA
I am in college so I needed a laptop that would last and it's been 3 years and it's doing good
Melissa H.
Great laptop for all my personal needs. It has a large screen with great visual appeal.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
So in love with this laptop. It has everything you need. It's the best I've ever owned.
Sophia C.
Great Laptop I'm just more of an Apple person, but I still like this laptop...
Wilmer P.
Completely satisfied with ot, it was worth every penny and advantage of mobility that came needing more or less a year and haft, its price is competitively low if you compare it with other brands. i recommendere you pick the 12GB ram and 1TB harddrive version
Melenee D.
Great working laptop, quick, works great for my school work and social networking. Affordable. Track pad sometimes freezes, however not too much of an issue. Quite large and a bit heavy if you're a small person like me!