BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba C55-B5355 The Toshiba C55-B5355 features the following: Satellite C55-B5355 - Intel - Core i3 - 4005U - 1.7 GHz - DDR3 SDRAM - RAM: 4GB - Serial ATA - 500GB - 5400 RPM - DVD SuperMulti - 15.6 Inch - TFT Active Matrix - Fast Ethernet - Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 4-cell - 1 YEAR STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card Enjoy protection with the McAfee Anti-Virus Plus Activation Card that features the following: Anti-Bot Protection, Anti-Phishing, a Vulnerability Scanner, New Features of MAV+, High performance scanning engine (Casper), and Win 8 Compatible see more...

Toshiba Satellite C55-B5355 15.6
Toshiba Satellite C55-B5355 15.6" Laptop Computer, Intel Core i3-4005U, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, with McAfee
Katie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely love my computer and I got it at a great price. It isn't that fancy,but it does what I need for it to do! Really great for college and it has a DVD player. I love the large screen. The only thing I have an issue with is sometimes the mouse pad randomly freezes.
Lillian R.
College Station
Love it! Wish it had more memory originally but I switched out the hard drive to a 1TB and it's great!

Did have a problem where the fan wasn't running at all for 4 months and almost fried the hard drive, when I took it to get fixed the guy said the fan had never been screwed in all the way, so that was upsetting.
Alpine D.
San Diego
Best laptop I have bought. Only thing I don't like was the Windows 8 , but that's just a personal choice, nothing to do with product. This is a great deal and great laptop. Also comes with some great pre loaded software....
Erika O.
Pensacola, FL
I purchased this Toshiba laptop back in Feb and have loved it. Everything has been great except sometimes it will slow up and the charger port won't connect. Other than that it's been a great laptop.
Samantha G.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely adore this laptop. It is amazing. I use it for both gaming and school work. It runs diablo, WoW, hearthstone, and DDO smoothly. The only problem is the keyboard lights can only turn on/off at startup since windows 10 has been downloaded.
Jennifer H.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Toshiba same specs as the high priced more popular brands at almost half the price make sure to go with at least an i3 or higher no celeron way to slow
Lysha M.
West Hartford , CT
I love my laptop it was actually a replacement computer for college when my Acer crashed. I've had it for about 2 years now no issues what so ever.
Patricia D.
Works great! Super fast internet speed. Lightweight and easy to travel with you wherever you go. I liked it so much I purchased two.
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
Toshiba produces pretty good computers. I purchased a new laptop after my 5 year old Toshiba past the point of no return.
Lisa D.
I like the look of it and it is real easy to you I have always own Toshiba Satellite laptops so glad I got this one..