Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5355 15.6Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5355 15.6
Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5355 15.6

BY TOSHIBA

Battery Information Built-in Devices Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports Network (RJ-45): Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 15.6" Screen Mode: HD Touchscreen: No Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 4400 Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display Screen Technology: TruBrite Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: PSCLUU-02N004 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. toshiba.com Manufacturer: Toshiba Product Model: C55-B5355 Product Name: Satellite C55-B5355 Notebook Product Line: Satellite Product Series: C55-B Brand Name: Toshiba I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 4 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Number of Total Memory Slots: 2 Miscellaneous Package Contents Satellite C55-B5355 Notebook Standard Battery AC Adapter Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority EPEAT Gold Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet Physical Characteristics Power Description Storage Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/R/RW Dual-Layer Media Supported: Yes Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA Hard Drive RPM: 5400 Processor & Chipset Cache: 3 MB Processor Speed: 1.70 GHz Processor Type: Core i3 Processor Model: i3-4005U Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor Manufacturer: Intel Hyper-Threading: Yes vPro Technology: see more...

Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5355 15.6
Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5355 15.6" LED (TruBrite) Notebook - Intel Core i3 i3-4005U 1.70 GHz
Kelly Y.
SHERIDAN, OR
I bought this laptop for my college coursework. I loved it until it started freezing after opening to the desktop. I've tried various troubleshooting options, and my next step is to take it back in to Staples and see if they can fix it.

I love the size, it isn't too small or too big to carry around. It was quick and efficient until it froze.
Jahaira D.
I needed a laptop for school and came cross the Toshiba satellite laptop and it's so light and easy to use. love the software windows 8 is so much better. in love with my new laptop even has I'm writing my review on on it watching my show the blacklist Lol.
Molly R.
Aberdeen, SD
This laptop definitely gets the job done, as I'm a college student and don't use it for much besides Netflix , web surifing, and writing papers. However, the battery lost a lot of life fairly quickly, and I actually had to go buy a new one because it would only last 15 minutes after about a year of use.
Bobby M.
Myrtle Creek, OR
I have always loved my Toshibas, but this time I feel I got somewhat of an inferior product than usual. The number lock key came off, screws continually loosen and fall out (it caused the frame to crack apart) and it works slower than my Toshiba that I had for 6 years! I will buy another Toshiba, but I hope I don't get as low a quality of product that I did this time!
Jessie H.
Good laptop! It's pretty heavy. It opens the opposite way or what I would expect. The charging port is on the left instead of the right side. Overall it's a good machine.
Crystal W.
Leland, NC
I was skeptical at first buying an Intel Core i3 but after getting this laptop home I found that the processor was not only fast it was easier to maneuver around my laptop. It works really well with the new Windows 10 update.
Savannah W.
Altadena, CA
I like this Toshiba laptop. Sometimes it has too many updates on it.I have to restart my Netflix because my screen turns green.But besides that it runs really well.I like the adjustable brightness , the size is okay too.
Catherine P.
Having the ability to switch to tablet mode and flip the screen over is a plus. However, there is no CD player which is an inconvenience if you still use CDs.
Kristie J.
Royal, AR
I love my Toshiba. Its easy to use, travels well, dependable and never gave me any problems. Wouldn't give it up for the world.
Saira G.
Newport News, VA
This is a pretty reliable laptop. I've had 2, the old one had damage to the screen but it was easily repairable.