BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Touch LED, AMD Dual-Core APU, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD Windows 8.1 Laptop with Software Get a versatile solution for your everyday computing tasks and stellar multimedia performance. Whether for work or play, the Toshiba Satellite offers the power you need to catch up on work or school projects while on the go. When you're ready to be entertained, it's easy to watch movies, play games, update your social status on the brilliant HD touch screen. What You Get Toshiba Satellite 15.6" touchscreen laptop 6-cell Lithium-ion battery 45-watt AC adapter and cord User guide Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Bundled Goodies PC Lifestyle Essentials software download voucher see more...

Samantha S.
Catonsville, MD
I like Toshiba laptops. I actually bought an Acer to replace my old Toshiba after the cat knocked a glass of water on it. I ended up returning it for being unsatisfactory. I love the new Toshiba. Con: I hate the new Windows 10 and I wish the charging port was on the other side.
Kayleigh B.
Beavercreek, OH
I love my Toshiba Satellite. It is great for practical purposes such as school work and social media or streaming which is all I use it for. Probably not good for more advanced stuff like gaming but I wouldn't expect somebody to buy a simple laptop like this if they're a serious computer person anyway. It isn't slow, low in memory, etc. I love it!
La'Tanya G.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the toshiba brand anyway but this one is amazing compared to my last one. At first it took a little to get use to because of the windows 8.1 but once I got the kinks worked out yea user malfunction all was well.
Rebecca H.
Not my favorite. I had to send it in to have the drive replaced after only 8 months of use. it was fixed and returned quickly, but I think I will look into another brand in the future.
Colin B.
Levittown, PA
This laptop was the best value for my money at the time and I don't regret buying it at all! Plenty of storage space and has never given me too much of a problem as far as laptops go.
Jasmine D.
Van Wert, OH
I love the brand! Have found it to be the best value in a laptop! Very reliable and sturdy and customer support is very helpful if there are any issues
Luis V.
It gets the job done even though it freezes a cable of times and lags. I've updated to Windows 10 and it's pretty fast but it kinda lags.
jennifer b.
Knoxville, TN
I have really enjoyed my Toshiba Satellite Touch with LEDI use it every day for my daily work and it has been so helpful for me.
Emily D.
Wichita, KS
Great, dependable, I've been using it for 4 years now and I have not had any problems with it. Just had to replace the charger.
Kristen F.
This is my computer. I love it! I can use the touchscreen to play games or draw when I'm not using my computer for schoolwork!