BY TOSHIBA

OverviewGet connected without cutting corners with the value-driven Satellite C55 laptop. This reliable, full-powered Windows PC is a solid performer that's easy to use and great for everyday tasks like email, web browsing, online banking, shopping, creating docs, slides and spreadsheets and playing casual games. A roomy 15.6-inch diagonal HD TruBrite widescreen display gives you plenty of room for work and play, while plug-and-play essentials make connecting with your other devices a snap. True value. Delivering essential features and tremendous affordability, the C55 laptop is built for families, students and small-office workers who want a full-size yet portable PC to tackle life's basics All-new, slender design This reliable, value-priced laptop is not only easy on your wallet, but it's easy on the eyes as well. Now with an all-new, slender design (26% leaner than before), this device is attractively styled with clean lines and a modern black matte finish Solid performance backed by IntelEquipped with a trusted Intel Core Celeron processor, this laptop delivers the power and speed you need to sail through email, explore your social networks, browse the web, do online banking, create Office docs and more. Or you can play casual games, watch movies or stream your favorite tunes Your window to more convenience This system's roomy 15.6" diagonal, HD, TruBrite, widescreen display gives you plenty of space to navigate the new Windows experience, plus delivers broad Windows app compatibility, easy printer setup, Cloud syncing/sharing and more. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Toshiba Satellite 15.6
Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Notebook, Intel Core i3-4025U, 8GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, DVD SuperMulti drive
Jasmine H.
Elizabeth, NJ
I have been an avid fan of Toshiba laptops ever since my college years. Maybe it was due to lack of knowledge or lack of funds but my recent purchase of Toshiba was mediocre at best. The battery life was just awful and I felt that the computer took too long to switch applications. I always loved Toshiba but this one missed the mark.
Amy Y.
Lake Charles, LA
We love this computer for gaming and watching movies as well as doing work related tasks. We use it almost every day. I don't really know how it compares to other laptops as i always buy Toshiba. It is very user friendly. I am defiantly satisfied and will probably purchase another.
Shari L.
Greenwood, LA
Works pretty great. Cant upload picture because i no longer have the conputer. It was a great computer. Had two so i sold it. No problems i really experience d cept a bit of wifi connection problems
Jayme S.
Allerton, IL
Expensive but worth every penny! My laptop is something I use at least 9 hours each and every day. Not once have I been disappointed with this laptop. Great room for storage, high quality speakers, fast processor, over all love it and will only buy this.
Tabatha P.
I have the smaller version/no CD drive, and I love it! I bought another Toshiba that got damaged. 4 stars because Toshiba has a hard time functioning immediately after an update, but I suppose that has more to do with Windows than the laptop itself.
That computer saves me in my school works, but in the last year this computer makes me the most craziest person. It turns so problematic because now this computer it's so slow but it's a good computer
Becky C.
Castle Rock, CO
Great little computer. Very portable and pretty quick for an Intel Core processor. I am an Apple girl, so I love my Mac... but when windows is needed this is perfect
Carrie A.
Lenoir, NC
Love this laptop. I had a Toshiba laptop for years and won't go back to using HP. This laptop had a great batter, great product installed and works quickly.
Byron  K.
Palmdale, CA
My Toshiba laptop was a great buy. it was kind of frustrating at first because the mouse pad was a bit sensitive. but I love it. great product
Darby S.
Kyle, TX
Very happy with the laptop wasn't thrilled with windows 7 but once the upgrade to 10 happened it runs smoothly