BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba Satellite 15.6" LED, Core i5 Dual-Core, 8GB RAM, 500GB HDD Windows 8.1 Laptop with Software Get a versatile solution for your everyday computing tasks and stellar multimedia performance. Whether for work or play, the Toshiba Satellite offers the power you need to catch up on work or school projects while on the go. When you're ready to be entertained, it's easy to watch movies, play games, update your social status and connect with friends and family with the built-in webcam. What You Get Toshiba Satellite 15.6" LED laptop 4-cell Lithium-ion battery 45-watt AC adapter User guide Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty Bundled Goodies PC Lifestyle Essentials software download voucher see more...

Darlene P.
We bought this laptop for my nephew for graduation before starting college and it's a great laptop, but it didn't have an internal drive and didn't state that it didn't, so I was unaware until we'd paid for it and had it shipped to us. Still a great laptop, but he hasn't used it at all because of the fact that he'll have to carry around an external drive. Just a headache!
Heather E.
This laptop works great I have not had any problems with it like most laptops. Keep up the good work and I do like the brand a lot and so does my family we all have Toshiba . Step dad loves it and think it's the best compared to others. I would definitely recend to others
Karis M.
Clinton, OH
I have had this laptop for almost two years now and it has had its up and downs. It tends to crash a lot and I only use it for one specific game. The charger port is very easily broken and can need replaced after years of use..as I need mine replaced but cannot get the money to do so. But it gets the work done for sure. Overall, a great laptop, just take care of it well.
Jennifer B.
N Providence, RI
My old laptop died after 5 years. I purchased a Toshiba, and this was my first time using them. I must say I love my computer. I love the back lights on the keyboard, and the ease of using this computer. I would recommend this to others!
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
This is actually the laptop I own and use daily. I love it. Its speedy and durable (I have dropped it and spilled something on it before) it seems no matter what happens to it it keeps working great! Great buy!
Ana J.
Palo Alto, CA
I love my toshiba laptop! It is durable while still being light and it is so user friendly. I would recommend it to anyone searching for a good laptop to take to school or work everyday.
Krista P.
Highland , IL
I've been using various versions of Toshiba's Satellite's for years. All have prove to have a reasonably long life span. The 15.6 LED version is a great size for my daughter in Middle School. It's reasonably light, the screen size isn't too large or small.
Valerie b.
largo, FL
It's very fast. I love this come wih windows ten very sleek. Cortna is like Siri. I have an ipad I don't think tablet laptops are good so I bough this traditional one
Mariah K.
I've always used a Toshiba laptop and recently upgraded to this one from a previous version of Toshiba Satellite. Very durable and lasts for years! The only laptop I trust.
Tiffany L.
Franklin, OH
Toshiba has become my Families Favorite brand for Laptops. I have now owned 3 and I bought my Daughter one for Christmas. I believe Toshiba is the best built Internally.