BY TOSHIBA

OverviewGet connected without cutting corners with the value-driven Satellite C55 laptop. This reliable, full-powered Windows PC is a solid performer that's easy to use and great for everyday tasks like email, web browsing, online banking, shopping, creating docs, slides and spreadsheets and playing casual games. True value. Delivering essential features and tremendous affordability, the C55 laptop is built for families, students and small-office workers who want a full-size yet portable PC to tackle life's basics All-new, slender design This reliable, value-priced laptop is not only easy on your wallet, but it's easy on the eyes as well. Now with an all-new, slender design (26% leaner than before), this device is attractively styled with clean lines and a modern black matte finish Solid performance backed by IntelEquipped with a trusted Intel Core Celeron processor, this laptop delivers the power and speed you need to sail through email, explore your social networks, browse the web, do online banking, create Office docs and more. Or you can play casual games, watch movies or stream your favorite tunes Your window to more convenience This system's roomy 15.6" diagonal, HD, TruBrite, widescreen display gives you plenty of space to navigate the new Windows experience, plus delivers broad Windows app compatibility, easy printer setup, Cloud syncing/sharing and more. content style ul{margin-left:25px;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:20px;}.content style ul li{margin-bottom:2px;}.content style p{margin:10px 0;}.content style h3{font-size:13px;} see more...

Toshiba Satellite 15.6
Toshiba Satellite 15.6" Intel Celeron N2840, 2GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Native 720p HD display, Win8.1 with Bing
Kaylen H.
Cullowhee, NC
I have had this laptop for about 4 years now,
at the time it was one of the cheapest and its kind of showing. Its a good social media computer; but for games- NO.
I do my school work on it so its very slow because of so many documents.
Although the slow processor- its a good first laptop.
Rà Ø.
Algers
Hello my name is Madadi Abdel Raouf I am from Algeria. I have the honor to deal with you. I love this company. I hope you will follow me on this computer to work for it. I will review my channel on YouTube. I will be developing quickly because I am currently doing several projects with channels that have more than one million subscribers, so this product is great and I want to review it.
Phone nember:0549812679
Amine R.
marrakech, alhouz
i use to use this laptop in high school , honeslty it helped me on presentation , easy going , now i have a macbook pro much faster
M'msille Z.
Meknes
Hello my name is zineb Qoullia i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
this is my address