BY TOSHIBA

Ultrastylish from every angle, the Toshiba Satellite U845W Ultrabook (model U845W-S410) is designed with both movie enthusiasts and productivity power users in mind. Thin and light, yet sturdy and elegant, the U845W is precisely constructed of machined aluminum with a luxurious soft-touch trim for sophisticated styling. This entertainment-optimized Satellite U845W is the first Ultrabook of its kind to feature a 14.4-inch diagonal ultrawide-HD TruBrite display with a cinematic 21:9 aspect ratio. Ideally suited for movie buffs looking to enjoy 2.35:1 movies in their original format-without black bars commonly seen on most laptop displays-the distinctive display is also ideal for multitasking, providing more space for better split-screen viewing of Office apps, streaming video, social networking, browsing, and more. Ultrathin, ultraresponsive and ultrasleek, this highly portable laptop offers the robust performance of the latest 3rd generation Intel Core i5 processor with quick starts from resume to get you from zero to flat-out faster, along with over 8 hours of battery life to give you more unplugged freedom. It's equipped with a 500GB hard drive that's complemented by a 16GB solid state disk. And with Toshiba High-Speed Start and Intel Rapid Start Technology, you can be sure your desktop and programs are up and running right where you left off-in a flash. It also features a super-speed USB 3.0 port-the latest development in USB data transfer technology. In addition to quicker transfer speeds, your USB 3.0-enabled devices won't require a separate power cable either, unlike eSATA technology. The U845 Ultrabook is also pre-loaded with exclusive Toshiba software, including Bulletin Board (for desktop organization), Media Controller (for sharing media), and ReelTime (a graphical search utility). It comes pre-installed with the 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premiumiframe width= 560 height= 315 src= see more...

Kawanna H.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I bought this during the Black Friday sales and I love it!! It's my 2nd Toshiba Satellite laptop, and I'm always confident to recommend them to family and friends. The last one I had lasted for 8yrs before getting a fatal virus. I never had Any problems with it up until that point!
Chatta O.
Oakland City, IN
This laptop's speed, though slightly slower than my previous laptop, is fairly decent. I use it every day, and I'm always impressed by it. It's rather affordable in terms of laptops, and it compares rather well. I would recommend it to those who want a decent starter computer.
Becca R.
Norridge, IL
I really enjoy this laptop. Its withstood a lot of travel and schooling and is still performing just fine. I really love the fact that it flips into a tablet, makes it much more convenient that carrying around two different products. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alexandra F.
Luray, VA
I love my laptop. I go to school full time and work so I basically live off of my laptop. With being in school and taking some online classes, I need to know that my laptop is reliable and won't quit on me and I have never had a problem with this laptop-I love it!
Darlene M.
Reno, NV
This laptop is great for making all my YT videos. Can't say it has ever done me wrong. Totally recommend to anyone looking for a laptop for college or even for work!
Shawanza L.
Roberta
The first time I purchased this computer was about a year and a half ago. I have seen it through a bachelors degree and I'm two classes away from a masters! So I would say that this computer definitely lasts!!
Amber D.
Sallis, MS
This is such a great device! It lasts forever, is quick, dependable, and my IT manager husband recommended it for all the doctors at his clinic he works at. It is fantastic!
Stephanie F.
Battery dies within 2 hour of use, very slow processing. The interface is rather complicated if your not computer savvy.
Bianca M.
Shawnee, OK
Gret laptop, has plenty of storage space for all of my pictures and music. It is also very fast while doing tasks
Dominique R.
Trinity, NC
This laptop works great for my kids and their school paper. The processor is ok and the battery life a great.