ElectronicsComputersLaptopsToshiba
PT640U-06002R W50-a1510 I7-4810mq 370g 16GB Syst 32GB 500GB Sata Dvd 156in Bt W7p

by Toshiba

4th Generation Intel Core i7-4810MQ quad core processor Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro) 16GB DDR3L memory 500GB (7200 RPM) hard drive 2GB GDDR5 NVID.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Toshiba PT640U-06002R W50-a1510 I7-4810mq 3.70g 16GB Syst 32GB 500GB Sata Dvd 15.6in Bt W7p!
How would you rate this product?
Andrea M.
Waldron, AR
I bought this computer for school. I love it. It is functional for school, and just everyday use. It was not a bank breaker either which is a plus. When I choose to buy another laptop I plan on getting the same brand. I have had no problems out of my laptop.
Holly M.
Omaha, TX
I have been buying Toshiba laptops for the last ten years. I used to always buy Dell computers until I found that Toshiba was just a better overall computer. I have never had any issues but if I did I know that Toshiba honors there warrants. I now have my entire family buying Toshiba.
Tinsley N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not sure if its just because I'm horrible with computers, but I have difficulty connecting to the internet with this computer. Its definitely better than the last computer I had, though, which was a mac. This is a better option in my opinion, especially given the price difference. Plus, I like how sturdy it feels.
Gleydy B.
Love it! It's a bit heavy and bulky do its not something I would like to carry with me usually just use in the house
Sierra L.
Phelan, CA
Does everything i need it to & its easy to work with. charges fast & has great screen display for movies
Rebekah B.
Lancaster, SC
This laptop is perfect for my work notes and such and just the right size. Can't complain.
Mariah S.
Wyoming, PA
Great when I first got it. Then after a year it started to slow down and little things started to break.
Caitlin C.
Rockland, MA
Good laptop. I didm t have many issues with it. the laptop was a little slow sometimes but that was the only problem.
Kathryn J.
Crawfordville, FL
It's okay my mom has one and it crashes like once a month. Not recommended. My mom says she wants a dell.
Alizeya B.
Fresno, CA
A present from my husband for school and I absolutely love it , was worth every penny and I love the windows 8

Looking for your answer?