Toshiba PT640U-06002R W50-a1510 I7-4810mq 3.70g 16GB Syst 32GB 500GB Sata Dvd 15.6in Bt W7p

BY TOSHIBA

4th Generation Intel Core i7-4810MQ quad core processor Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro) 16GB DDR3L memory 500GB (7200 RPM) hard drive 2GB GDDR5 NVID. see more...

Ann O.
dublin, in
I don't have many complaints about this product. The one thing I have noticed is that mouse on Toshiba's are not the best quality and will lock up. not convenient to use a wireless mouse in it's place if you lay in bed and surf at night like I do. The screen is clear and playing a DVD works great!
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
BEST LAPTOP EVER. I love(d) all the features it comes with!! I enjoy the web cam and the free gaming apps. Very fast as well, Internet browser wise. I had to download google chrome on my own but besides that, very light weight, great for work and for fun!! RECCOMEND!
Holly M.
Omaha, TX
I have been buying Toshiba laptops for the last ten years. I used to always buy Dell computers until I found that Toshiba was just a better overall computer. I have never had any issues but if I did I know that Toshiba honors there warrants. I now have my entire family buying Toshiba.
Andrea M.
Waldron, AR
I bought this computer for school. I love it. It is functional for school, and just everyday use. It was not a bank breaker either which is a plus. When I choose to buy another laptop I plan on getting the same brand. I have had no problems out of my laptop.
Tinsley N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not sure if its just because I'm horrible with computers, but I have difficulty connecting to the internet with this computer. Its definitely better than the last computer I had, though, which was a mac. This is a better option in my opinion, especially given the price difference. Plus, I like how sturdy it feels.
Idania A.
Fort Morgan, CO
I've had this laptop for 2 years now and all I can say it gets virus easy. 2 months later my computer just worked slowly and I found out it had virus. Also it break so easy, but if your good at taking care of things then I do suggest to get this type of laptop
Lashelle D.
I have tones of home work and its nothing like a trust worthy laptop to get me
through the times I cant make it to my library. It hasn't crashed or shut down on my
and I have not had any problems with my online classes.
Caitlin C.
Rockland, MA
Good laptop. I didm t have many issues with it. the laptop was a little slow sometimes but that was the only problem.
Gleydy B.
Love it! It's a bit heavy and bulky do its not something I would like to carry with me usually just use in the house
Mariah s.
Great when I first got it. Then after a year it started to slow down and little things started to break.