Toshiba PT640U-06002R W50-a1510 I7-4810mq 3.70g 16GB Syst 32GB 500GB Sata Dvd 15.6in Bt W7p

BY TOSHIBA

4th Generation Intel Core i7-4810MQ quad core processor Windows 7 Professional (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8.1 Pro) 16GB DDR3L memory 500GB (7200 RPM) hard drive 2GB GDDR5 NVID. see more...

Holly M.
Omaha, TX
I have been buying Toshiba laptops for the last ten years. I used to always buy Dell computers until I found that Toshiba was just a better overall computer. I have never had any issues but if I did I know that Toshiba honors there warrants. I now have my entire family buying Toshiba.
Andrea M.
Waldron, AR
I bought this computer for school. I love it. It is functional for school, and just everyday use. It was not a bank breaker either which is a plus. When I choose to buy another laptop I plan on getting the same brand. I have had no problems out of my laptop.
Tinsley N.
Santa Cruz, CA
I'm not sure if its just because I'm horrible with computers, but I have difficulty connecting to the internet with this computer. Its definitely better than the last computer I had, though, which was a mac. This is a better option in my opinion, especially given the price difference. Plus, I like how sturdy it feels.
Ann O.
dublin, in
I don't have many complaints about this product. The one thing I have noticed is that mouse on Toshiba's are not the best quality and will lock up. not convenient to use a wireless mouse in it's place if you lay in bed and surf at night like I do. The screen is clear and playing a DVD works great!
Makenna C.
W Bloomfield, MI
BEST LAPTOP EVER. I love(d) all the features it comes with!! I enjoy the web cam and the free gaming apps. Very fast as well, Internet browser wise. I had to download google chrome on my own but besides that, very light weight, great for work and for fun!! RECCOMEND!
Idania A.
Fort Morgan, CO
I've had this laptop for 2 years now and all I can say it gets virus easy. 2 months later my computer just worked slowly and I found out it had virus. Also it break so easy, but if your good at taking care of things then I do suggest to get this type of laptop
Lashelle D.
I have tones of home work and its nothing like a trust worthy laptop to get me
through the times I cant make it to my library. It hasn't crashed or shut down on my
and I have not had any problems with my online classes.
Gleydy B.
Love it! It's a bit heavy and bulky do its not something I would like to carry with me usually just use in the house
Caitlin C.
Rockland, MA
Good laptop. I didm t have many issues with it. the laptop was a little slow sometimes but that was the only problem.
Alizeya B.
Fresno, CA
A present from my husband for school and I absolutely love it , was worth every penny and I love the windows 8