Toshiba Pscmlu-0890e9 Satellite C50-B C55-B5161 15.6

BY TOSHIBA

Toshiba Pscmlu-0890e9 Satellite C50-B C55-B5161 15.6" LED Notebook Intel Celeron N2830 2.16GHz 4GB DDR3L 500GB HDD Wireless N HDMI/USB3.0/VGA Windows 8.1 64bit Textured Resin in Jet Black - Manufacturer: Toshiba - Mfg Part Number: PSCMLU-0890E9 - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Toshiba Pscmlu-0890e9 Satellite C50-B C55-B5161 15.6
Tiffany H.
Charlotte, NC
I purchased this product when it was on sale at Wal-Mart it was a deal I couldn't pass up! I love that it is very easy to use and not too bulky so it slides into my backpack with ease. I also like that it came equipped with Windows 10. I love the ease of use and the keyboard is not too quirky so it is very easy to type. I use this computer daily as a grad student. I have recommended this to many of my friends and family members . This computer is a great value.
Nancy W.
Somerset, KY
My laptop actually had Windows 10. I love this computer! It's great for just surfing the web, or if you need to work with it. It would also be great for college students. It has easy access to all kinds of apps, and is just easy to use in general. I love it. This is the second Toshiba laptop that I've owned, & I definitely recommend them to anyone! In my opinion, they're the best!!
Leah D.
A little heavy & oversized, this laptop is okay and gets the job done in terms of internet access. Not very travel friendly, & doesn't hold a long charge. It got me through college, but I will be looking for something else now that I am in the professional workforce!
Dakota D.
Unfortunately, this laptop has not been *that* great. I've had lots of issues with the wifi. I've found a few fixes online, but none of them seem to get the laptop to hold wifi for long. When it does, however, it functions quite well.
Barbara G.
Hawthorne, CA
It is a powerful and highly resistant computer. this brand has always offered durable equipment. Moreover its battery is defective is not the best but going well
Marcos S.
Doral, FL
La mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor la mejor
Briana R.
Akron, PA
Not bad at all , have good luck with toshiba, I would choose one over an imac any day, they last long, don't have to worry about constant upgrades, good for a student in college
Janet P.
Pasadena, TX
Good weight and easy to carry with you everywhere. As a teacher, I truly recommend it to have good strange, good speed, and for it to be durable.
Tasha T.
State College
Very awesome laptop. I use my laptop for school work and also for Facebook when I am not doing school work. I also use it to order online
Amber B.
Great laptop! Gets the job done. Extremely light weight, smooth keyboard , and clear visuals on the display screen.