BY TOSHIBA

Chanda L.
Tulsa, OK
Decent laptop for the price. It does exactly what I need it to do and I got what I paid for.
Sarah B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Pros: fast CPU, very configurable build options, convertible style means you can go "laptop" if you need to get serious data entry accomplished, built-in Ethernet and WiFi, SD card slot.
Cons: price is real hefty, lacks some high-end options like fast-big HDD, no Firewire.
This tablet is really the only true competitor to Fujitsu's long-time reign as tablet leader. It has a rich feature set, brilliant LCD display, and the processor power to exceed Fujitsu's latest offerings. Of course, the true utility in a tablet is the software, and Windows XP Tablet PC edition more than handles the job of capturing pen taps, clicks, and sketches (handwriting, lettering, or drawings).
As a portable PC, however, it is an extremely pricey solution. The largest hard drive is 80Gb -- for a laptop that is about the max -- but the rotational speed is 5400 RPM. No doubt this saves power and generates less heat, but the speed hit is significant.
Also significant is the cost of RAM upgrades for the unit. Two sticks of 1Gb RAM will set you back another $1700 over the sticker.
Getting past the price premiums, though, it's easy to see that the M200 can be a replacement PC with a decent docking station. You'll miss the Firewire connectivity, but the USB 2.0 ports are available and it does comes with an SD card reader in the unit itself. Nice.
With the WiFi radio, built-in Ethernet, and built-in modem, there's really no reason why you can't connect on the road. You can opt for the 802.11b or 802.11g radio, but opt for the 11g and get the 54Mps instead.
I was a big fan of the Portege 3505 series from Toshiba, and this tablet marks a nice upgrade from that series. Adding WiFi, SD card reader, faster processor, and more RAM options makes this the tablet if you need one... and have the bucks for it.
Celia M.
Comanche, TX
Can't go wrong in buying Toshiba , My first time buying a laptop was very hard to decide with so many brands to choose. My sister told me Toshiba are the best she had her for 3yrs and it still works great no problem at all. So I chose Toshiba and it easy, great price for a good quality laptop.
Esmeralda G.
Reedley, CA
Very good tablet it can die very fast but other than that it keeps you well entertained with the latest updates. I use it everyday when I'm on the go or when I'm not home and I need to get something done real quick. Very goid tablet. Satisfied me very much.
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
This laptop is a high quality choice. It comes with all the bells and whistles. And Toshiba has excellent customer service. You will never be alone.
Azora J.
Summerville, SC
I love my Toshiba. It keeps all of my school work organized and safe. I also use it to Skype and take pictures. This is my life in one device. Wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Leijai H.
Couldn't find thr laptop I use so I just picked a.random one I soon know how this one works well but like I said just randomly picked
Ashley W.
NEVER BUY A TOSHIBA! camera went out, keys don't register you typing, it freezes 47 times a day, worst wasted $700 we EVER spent!
Emily S.
This tablet works great! It is just as wonderful as the Apple iPad. It would be a great present for this time of year.
Katie P.
I like the computer. It's easy to use but the only complaint I have is that sometimes it's slow.