Toshiba Portege Z30-A1310 13.3

BY TOSHIBA

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 4-cell Battery Energy: 52 Wh Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Finger Print Reader: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports HDMI: Yes VGA: Yes Network (RJ-45): Yes Total Number of USB Ports: 3 Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3 Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 13.3" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 4400 Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 1.75 GB Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Ultrabook Manufacturer Part Number: PT241U-05S005 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. toshiba.com Manufacturer: Toshiba Product Model: Z30-A1310 Product Name: Portege Z30-A1310 Ultrabook Product Line: Portege Product Series: Z30-A Brand Name: Toshiba I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Keyboard Backlight: Yes TouchPad Features: Multi-touch Gesture Memory Standard Memory: 8 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Memory Card Reader: Yes Miscellaneous Package Contents Portege Z30-A1310 Ultrabook AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro License Media Security Features Security Lock Slot Toshiba EasyGuard Technology Trusted Platform Module V1.2 Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Manufacturer: Intel Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 3 lb Color: Cosmo Silver Height: 0.7 see more...

Toshiba Portege Z30-A1310 13.3
Toshiba Portege Z30-A1310 13.3" LED Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5-4310U 2 GHz - Cosmo Silver
Danie'l W.
Moline, IL
Great laptop for those who do not play games or use a lot of memory. Would work fantastic for college students and/or business persons who need to be able to write papers and reports. Small, compact size makes for easy travel. It's lightweight as well. The smaller size is also great for taking it into cafes and the like. Would not recommend to someone who likes to heavily use their computer as this one will most likely begin having issues with overheating, much like many of the Toshiba laptops do.
Emily W.
Emerson, IA
This laptop is great! I love how well it works! I have had mine for six months it's great! I use it for everything! It has a nice sized screen so I use it for school, college, and work! This laptop is also great for family's with the family lock out, time restrictions, and website blocking to keep your kids safe!
Nad D.
Metuchen, NJ
This is an amazing laptop that I recommend to any one. It is very sleek,slim, fast and very easy to use. I use it very often, like every day to go on my social media platforms, do work and many more things. I haven't had any problems with it and very satisfied with the overal product.
Stephanie M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love the fact that the laptop is light however it does not get great wifi signal. It is useful to have a laptop and tablet all in one though.
Bernadine M.
Flint, MI
Good for reports and music. Perfect for what I need to do. I don't use my laptop for much, unless it is a report to write
Anne G.
Windsor, CA
Got this laptop and thought it was a great deal. It is used daily by myself, my husband and my kids. We all love it.
Shirley M.
Uniontown, PA
MY so loves his tablit he got it for christmas and we have to take it from him so that he will come out of his room
Jazmin R.
Pearland, TX
Really fast, easy to use, built in app store! What else could you ask for in a laptop? I really love this laptop!
Heather F.
My laptop is similar to this one..I love the apps...and how easy it is to access them with a touch of a finger
Geena M.
Berkeley Springs, WV
It was okay I mean isn't as great as some of the other laptops and tablets I've had but I still like it.