Toshiba

Toshiba Portege Z20t-b Z20t-b2111 Ultrabook/tablet - 12.5 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core M 5y71 1.20 Ghz - Graphite Black Metallic - 8GB RAM - 128 (pt15bu-00400n)

4.75 / 5

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
Las laptops son muy buenas de cualquier marca es mejor,la Toshiba para mí es mejor yo las laptop las utilizo para editar mis videos like si te gusta las laptops
5 / 5
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is saad  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote Best product I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :saada 4 rue 44 nue 14 City : tanger Country: MOROCCO zip code : 90070
5 / 5
Very good i have no complains about my Toshiba. Very convenient for Business Meetings and Presentations.